1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This really is just too funny.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JBrooks, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Nick Otieno, a 27-year-old Kenyan who lives without running water or electricity in Nairobi's Kibera slum, hopes Obama can help develop the area. (Tiffany Wilson)

From fox.com

"NAIROBI, Kenya -- Americans aren't the only ones celebrating Barack Obama's new job. They're hailing the new president in Kenya, too, embracing the American-born son of a Kenyan man as one of their own.

"I feel so great because he's one of us, he's like a brother to us," said Nick Otieno, 27, proudly displaying his Barack Obama t-shirt as he stood above a pile of dusty trash.

One of nearly a million Kenyans who live in Nairobi's sprawling Kibera slum, Otieno has no running water or electricity, but he owns two Obama shirts. He knows the date Obama will enter office, and already has his plans in order. "We shall be celebrating the whole day and the whole night because that day we shall be sure that [Obama] is now the president," he said."

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"My brother got elected to be President of the United States of America and all I got was a lousy t-shirt."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.