1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This pooch is a hoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Click the link above... enjoy......

Jerbear

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS !!! What a great film clip ! Thank you!...U.S.

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

check the other one out --depressed dog-- I spilled my beer

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I laughed during the whole video!! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

That was great. It reminded me of a dog I had many years ago. His name was Pesky and he could find anything you could hide in the woods and loved sun flower seeds. When I got assigned to Sunnyvale AFS CA I dropped my wife and kids off in Eugene Oregon at my Bro-in-laws and was going on down to find a house. It was the first time my dog(part husky) had ever seen snow and he would drop his front legs down to his side, lay his chin on the ground and tunnel in the snow. It was sooooo funny. My brother in law, who was the state youth director for the Church of God at the time had a hard time convincing people that he wasn't lying when telling folks about it. He also loved to find balls that I would rub on me to give them a scent and in the dark of night I would throw them and usually it would not take long before he would be back with the balls. Again great video. Jackie B.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

Good one Jerry

Don

7. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Hysterical...............I laughed til I cried. Thanks for sharing it with us. Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.