1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This one sentence............

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

This one sentence editorial appeared in the Peoria Journal Star....speaks volumes:

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I seen that yesterday, on the internet. I might say that is is excellent English, perfect spelling, and great puncuation. Well spoken. Charlie

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And that's exactly why the Founding Fathers wanted armed free citizens.

Remember how the public schools always taught that there are three legs to our government table: executive, legislative and judicial? And how they are a check and balance on the others?

Tables usually have four legs.

The leg they left out was an armed populous, a check and balance on the other three.

Remember that the Constitution says The People have the right to dissolve government and replace it if they grow weary of it. Ask yourself how many tyrannies have been overthrown by harsh words?

Hopefully it will never come to that. But the Second Amendment is like an insurance policy or a fire extinguisher.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

So true! Jake

5. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Brian,
    If you would, where in the constitution does it give the people the right to dissolve the government? Would like to know where to look for it in the constitution.

Thanks,

Van

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

You "seen" that did ya?

7. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Thought I had a good working knowledge of the constitution but Brians's post has got me scratching my head..

Van

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.