1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This morning

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 46_trap, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

I got up at 0700, looked at newspaper, looked around and found that the sky had not fallen. Ofcourse that is in PA, maybe it did fall in some other states.
    The peeople have spoken! We lived through Jimmy Carter. I cam look forward to making a lot of money in CD's. The interest rate was a high of over 15 percent.
    Bud

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You expected it to fall within 24 hrs???!!!
    Come back next year and post again.

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

again, Amen, Devi. I sure hope I am wrong about our newly elected.

4. k80cmbo

k80cmbo TS Member

Never before have we elected someone as presadent knowing so little about him.I belive this is the end of the United States as we know it.Welcome to the Commie States of America.Today truely is a sad,sad day.

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

We still don't know where he was born due to the slowness of the court system, and Harvard and Columbia Universities records Obama had sealed.

If he is a genuine citizen of USA and did not belong or attend anti-american activities at Harvard and Columbia, well and good.

I will then support him, but not until it is proven.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.