1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Memorial Day please take a moment to remember

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ysr_racer, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

This Memorial Day please take a moment to remember America's fallen heroes. They paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

R.I.P. Major Reed

[​IMG]

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thank You for the reminder!!! To all our Veterans out there, Thank You all for everything you have done for us!!! We will not forget !!! May God Bless you all !!! Break-em all. Jeff

3. coho

coho Member

I help set the flag holders out (all 1500 of them) the day before then I’m back up at 6 am putting the flags in them the morning of then I help take them down that evening. It really helps me and my kids realize how many people paid for our freedom.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

To all of the men and women who served......

I salute you!

Thank you for your sacrifices.

And to all of the good men and women who lost their lives I can never say "thank you" enough.

Hauxfan!

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

If you saw three guys standing at attention near bank 4 at Elysburg last week, and rendering a proper hand salute, hats on, during the playing of our National Anthem, that would have been me, Fred, and Zig. A recant change in US law, has granted active duty military and Veterans that honor. Perhaps exercising that privilege by other vets will catch on.

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

This weekend has always been special for me. Five Uncles and a Father who served in WWII and one Uncle dying on Layte Island. I remember as a kid attending Memorial Day parades waching my Father with a little boys pride playing bugle in the American Legion corps while marching in the parade. Everyone waving the American Flag and both parades stopping at memorials in each of the 2 cemetaries, one memorial with the name of my Uncle and Cousin inscribed on it. Then while I served in Viet Nam in 1967 and comming home to not only people who didn't give a damn but to all my high school buddies who didn't make it as I did. The meaning of this weekend will never lessen in my heart. I encourage everyone if they see a Veteran and have the chance, go up and say Thank You and Welcome Home. As for me.... I take personal pride in my service and although a draftee, served gallantly none the less. God Bless America and our Veterans!

blade819

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

This is not even my post, but I am more than a little disappointed that there are not at least 100 posts here today. "Please post here", so that our Veterans will now that we not only remember them, but care as well. I know several of them that are on this site on a daily basis. Thank You all who reply, and a big Thank You again to our VETS Today. Break-em all. Jeff

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Military/?action=view&current=marine-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.