1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This makes me mad as hell!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Winchester_aa, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winchester_aa

Winchester_aa TS Member

Mash on the above link and see if it does the same thing to you!

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

These stupid fools think it is the land that made America great. It wasn't the land. It was the people, our freedom and our faith. Stupid Mexicans think they can take over the land and they will prosper. Give it to them. In short order they would have it as corrupt and poverty stricken as the rest of Mexico. They just don't get it.

3. Questor

Questor TS Member

This is the sort of thing to expect when an immigration policy encourages immigration of the opposite of "the best and the brightest".

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

were is Davey Crockett when you need him?

5. Winchester_aa

Winchester_aa TS Member

Maybe I am too busy working to support these infiltrators to our "system" to read this in a timely manner. I forwarded on to everyone else, as soon as I got it. So maybe it's actually your fault, that this wasn't point out to everyone earlier...for me to get madder sooner

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what Highflyer said....exactly!

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

smsnyder- We do not need Davy Crockett. He did not fair well in his Mexican relations. Think about Zachery Taylor, Winfield Scott and the leadership of James K. Polk. They did a little better.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.