1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This letter to the AARP says it all

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JTEA, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTEA

JTEA Member

Deserves a bump.

I also canceled my membership after several years of participation. I did not send a letter, but I'm glad someone did. I am happy to be a Life Member of the NRA and ATA; not the AARP.

Also, the AARP endorsed Obama's health-care program last week. Glad I bailed on the last renewal.

JT

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Although I cancelled my AARP membership quite some time ago; I still get various mailings from them. I just take the postage paid envelope, place all the correspondence that they sent to me and send it back to them. This way they pay the postage again. Ed

3. il shooter

il shooter Member

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You go, girl!

my sentiments exactly.

HM

5. pdq

pdq Member

That has to be the longest and hardest to read single paragraph that I've seen in 20+ years. I didn't make it past the first 5 or 6 sentences before giving up.

The writer is obviously very qualified to work in DC and write tax code.

Pete

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

I recieved an e-mail last week asking me to join AARP. After careful consideration, I e-mailed em back and told them that I would be glad to join their flock. As soon as they teamed with the NRA to fight for our gun rights. Haven't heard back from em yet, wonder why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.