1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This just in ... are you aware?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Are you aware that for all registered shoots on Saturday July 26th that start @ 10am that it is only about 48hours until the first squad begins shooting?

For those who are attending a registered shoot on Sunday July 27th your not so lucky ... your about 72hours away from when the first squad will begin shooting.

So where and on which day are you shooting?

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Sunday. Can you break it down to nano seconds?

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

and less than 24 hours for the people shooting the EZ in the swamps of Cicero...

Curt

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Sorry ... my nano converter is broken but it would be almost 259,200 quatloos if that helps out at all.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Jerry ... might I suggest you mow the grass on Thursday afternoon and the touch up make it look pretty things on Friday mornings. When Saturday morning then rolls around just tell the beautiful Mrs Jerry that you must go and get gas and oil and such for the lawnmower and other yard implements ... and then go shooting on the way to or from the gas station and such.

Problem solved and if for some reason you still cant get out shooting just send me your favorite shotgun and I will at least be sure it makes it to the range and is used as it was intended to be used ... dont forget some good shells as well.

6. Juno

Juno TS Member

The magnitude of your intelect never ceases to amaze me Newbius.

Juno

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If your seizing up Juno you might want to increase your fiber intake a little.

8. Juno

Juno TS Member

I guess I have to repeat myself. Geez. I says, the magnitude of your intelect NEVER SEIZES to amaze me. Uh, hello. 10-4 <br> You can't say anything else Newbius, I already 10-4'd ya.

Juno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.