1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This just blows my mind...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2sonmike, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2sonmike

2sonmike TS Member

Please take a minute and read the article at the link above. I can not believe that these people actually get mortgages....makes my spin to think where this country is headed. Read on.

Mike

2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

The article says an estimated 100 per day is leaving. If that is the case that would be approximately 5600 since the law went into effect. Granted a mere 1%, but it is a start.

My question is.......how did they get mortgages to buy a house or even record a ded if they are illegal aliens? Do I sense some fraud on several parties' part besides the borrower?

JMHO

Jim C

3. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

They ought to be dropped off on the other side of the fence in the middle of the desert. No food, no water. If we were to really do something about these people, maybe they would think twice about taking the chance of coming here. Steve
    PS Have a friend that works for a large restaurant chain here in MA, she says that in every one she has been in, thats 4, the kitchen workers are illegals. I say, if you cant operate legally, then shut down. I am thinking about calling INS.

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Jim, I have been wondering that for a long time. I used to work in the poultry business and almost each and every one of the mexicans that worked there drove brand new or at least close to brand new cars. I have looked at their pay stubs and they withhold little if any federal taxes. Almost always use the E.R. for medical needs and very rarely have car insurance. Oh, now I see how they can drive new cars.

The place that I used to work for would hire the same person back with a different name if they got a letter wanting child support for the social security number they were working under.

Maybe it would be worth a phone call to INS.

John

5. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I think it would. Im getting fired up all over again about this now. I think Ill make a call this afternoon.

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

How do they get a mortgage,,,,,How does this happen???

Well first and foremost,,,,,Money!!!!

Western Union makes millions upon millions sending money to mexico,,,,and they are the first to cry about,,"there're just hear to make a living!!!!

And,,,,,,,there are "specialty banks" that make loans available to those here illegally!!!!! There are "specialty lines" at the banks,,that let them cash checks without I.D.'S or accounts!!!!!

And who's fault is this???? look in the mirror!!!!! Every swinging dick on this site is at fault!!!!!! Everyone!!!!

You stood by,,,,,you stood with your hands in your pockets while they came across your border in a flood of humanity,,,and you just watched and talked!!!!

John----BCNU:

Why haven't you called???????? Don't just think about it,,,,Do it!!!! Don't be afraid to turn these vermin in,,,,Don't even hesitate!!!! They are here to turn your country into a shithole!!! If you can't stand to look at your enemy thru a rifle sight,,then pick up the phone.............

AKA Grammie.........

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Up until now calling has had little effect, since the shit flowing down from above was to preserve the status quo. This seems to have changed with the Killings in New Jersey.

My, My , we want to detain illegals instead of bonding out for $500 on a child sex assault!

I think you might get results from calling now, much more than a year ago.

Our nearest office is in Milwaukee, 120 miles away. I'll try them again.

HM

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I never knew you could not obtain a mortgage if you were not a citizen of this country. And if you don't have to be a citizen why couldn't they get a mortgage?

Bob Lawless

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, I have had to give my ssn every time that I have ever received a loan. John

10. Gil

Gil Member

I just sent my Visa card back to Bank of America with a copy to LLBean because Bof A gives credit cards to illegals without documentation. My guess is that B of A will give mortgages the same way. It is and always will be the mighty buck. Gil George Miller

11. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

A foreign national (non US citizen)can purchase homes/cars, obtain loans, open bank acoounts, obtain credit cards and open brokerage accounts here in the US....all of which are legal.

Jim C

12. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

It’s all a BS politically motivated article to paint a picture that simply does not exist. Are there illegal immigrants that have bought homes here, yes, but my guess is it’s maybe a handful out of those 500,000 estimated that are here. Will the fact the illegal immigrants leaving (IF they do leave) effect the number of homes that sell in Arizona, NO, at least not in any measurable way. What about the absurd 29 billion economic production loss figures, if that is true (and it’s not) that’s a drop in the bucket compared to the money we spend on all social services for these people. If we do lose 29 billion from loss of productivity we’ll still be about 50 billion ahead. And what of Adrian’s story, he’s the construction foreman that leads a crew of 5 workers. If you’re wondering why he’s in the position instead of an American it’s because the 5 don’t speak English so they have to hire someone that can communicate. How about farm workers? After all it’s melon and grape season hear in the desert. Do any of you know what a lot of our high school kids and even teachers did here in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s during their summer vacation? They worked in the melons and grapes. Why? Because the pay was and still is very good for a summer job for kids. The problem is that the United Farm Workers Union has shut that down. Now if you’re not Mexican and don’t speak Spanish you simply CAN NOT GET A JOB in those industries. All of you should go on the internet and look for a job in Yuma. Dole is currently looking for an HR person at a big plant here but you MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH to get the job. It’s never been an issue of labor shortage, it has always been an issue of cheep labor. It’s about time something was done. The problem is that by the time this law takes effect, some liberal judge that has read the article linked above will have put a halt to the hole program and it will be business as usual.

13. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

The piece calls the illegal aliens "undocumented immigrants". I guess that makes them seem acceptable.

Immigrants? They are law-breakers. They may be good folks, but technically they are criminals.

"Severe effect" on the economy? Maybe we should allow drug dealers to deal their drugs unmolested..... after all, they buy lots of Escalades, twin-engine aircraft, speedboats, million-dollar homes, etc. ??

14. ivanhoe

In my original post to this thread I was not defending illegals. I was simply saying that my great Grandfather immigrated to this country and according to my Grandfather and my Father the first thing he did was by property and build on it. I just figured that if he could do it so can any other Alien. That is the reason I posted.

Bob Lawless

15. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Bob, your grandfather was probably here legally. As in an actual immigrant and not an illegal alien. John

16. ivanhoe

John I can appreciate what you are saying in your comment. If the illegals will drive without a license and without insurance and lie to get a job does anyone really believe that anyone one of them will not lie to own a house?

The original poster said "I can not believe that these people actually get mortgages" and I said "I never knew you could not obtain a mortgage if you were not a citizen of this country" Does one need to prove that one is legal to obtain a mortgage?

Bob Lawless

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So a rapist is an undocumented sexual worker?

18. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

True story. I have a shooting buddy who has a son in the air national guard. His son was able to through a flight plan and a little ingenuity set down his chopper close by my buds house. Took him up for a quick ride. They went over a house being built and about ten mexcians in it. All of them ran but one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.