1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is your typical Obama Voter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Modest Expectations From An Obama Supporter

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/381gFG4Crr8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/381gFG4Crr8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Don't have to pay for gas or morgage anymore?

For the love of GOD, who are these people???????

Jerbear

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Sheeple.

If he gets voted in, they will also be one of two things:

1. Highly disappointed and disillusioned, because he won't deliver what they have been lead to believe ("The voters misinterpreted my statements").

or

2. Your virtual children, because the responsiblity for them will be in your hands.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

There will be riots whether he wins or loses!

4. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

Hussein's supporters won't be disillusioned, they'll blame Bush.

5. parrot man

parrot man TS Member

When riots happen, call out National Guard with Live Ammo !!!

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

There is nothing better than OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!!!

7. Straight99

Straight99 Member

I'm quiting my job on Nov 5th and getting on the Nobama wagon.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Sad to say but that is a typical black mentality and they are raising their children the same way.

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Obama's campaign worker said he'd send me a coupon for a Mossberg Trap Combo. that also featurs a commenerative set of skeet barrels and tubes. An official campaign worker will not lie. I sent that coupon in with the $19.99 handling costs. Nice people.

10. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

This is one of the smartest moves I have ever seen in any campaign. Hussein is targeting the 95% of people that don't make over $200,000 a year and asking them for their vote telling them they will get back part of the pie from the rich. It is working and getting him millions of votes. At the same time McCain has fallen right into his trap and targeting the 5% of voters that make over the limit.

I don't doubt for a minute, Joe The Plumber, was a setup from the start by Hussein to get the ball rolling and the stupid republican campaign fell for it head over heels.

Mark Rounds

11. deadelk

deadelk Member

Slavery in the early era of our country may prove to be the downfall of our democracy. If the founders of our country could see now the results of their selective breeding practices, I wonder if they would change their minds about slavery. The dependant class of citizens it spawned is regretable.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Obama's followers see him as a modern-day Robin Hood. The problem is that they aren't bright enough to realize that Robin Hood stole from the rich GOVERNMENT to give to the poor, not from the citizenry.

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Right Mark, what the working fools in the 95% don't realize is that eventually it will be ALL of them paying for All the ones who don't work.

14. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

I'd rather see "W" again than these jokers! puablo

15. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

There is no doubt this country is headed for changes in the near future. And, in my opinion, we need to do something different..we need change. And I don't think the Republican or Democratic party can facilitate change in its present state.

I think if we don't start cleaning out these corrupt politicians and stop voting them in office because they are the lesser of two evils, we are headed for the demise of this great nation.

I have said it before and I will say it again, PLEASE STOP VOTING THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN OFFICE!!!. We are voting ourself down the tubes at an alarming rate.

This election may set a record on voter numbers which seems to be he American way, but as is evident in this video, many of the voters have been brainwashed by both parties. It is sickening to watch what is going on and see the majority of the voting public fall for all the promises. Are most Americans really that stupid? It appears so.

Mark Rounds

16. chuckles

chuckles Member

Millions and millions of white folks voting for Obama....its not a race thing or an Obama thing....

its all about being fugged over for 8 years by the Republican Bush administration, his banks, his agencies, his treasury dept.....his personally sleeping while congress and the senate and their cronies fugged working class America til they bleed......

and once again I voted straight Republican.....

but thems the facts folks....

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Uh, Chuckles, WHO has been in charge of congress lately? WHO defeated Bush's proposal to regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?

18. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

You've not had one yet....just wait til you see what Hussein has in store for you. Do you truly think that he is the best choice? Surely you know better.

19. bgf

bgf Active Member

Thank the good Lord that we will survive and this too will pass......

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Which "poles" are those goosey? Telephone, powerline, ski, barbershop?

You illiterate dolt, no wonder you are voting for Obama. BTW in which of his 57 states do you live?

Here, take another look at the idiot you are voting for. LOL

object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.