1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*THIS* is why we need the death penalty...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://gothamist.com/2011/07/13/missing_brooklyn_boy_found_dead_dis.php

http://gothamist.com/2011/07/13/sources_suspect_in_dismembered_boys.php

This monster snatches a 9 yo boy, then cuts him in two with a carving knife.

I hope the citizens in NY enjoy paying his room and three squares for the next 45 years or so.

THIS is why there should be a death penalty.

-------

On another note, Mayor Bloomberg says this could have been prevented if carving knives were outlawed. He's going to have NY police visit home improvement and yard & patio shows to make straw purchases of kitchen utensils.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Child killers don't last long in prison.

Eric

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

mixer-

Good point, but not always. I'm with Brian, nuke the sucker...slowly!

milt

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

+1 Brian. We have become weak as a whole. We use to hang people in public at high noon. Now we feed and house the MF'rs for the rest of their life. Why should they be scared to commit crimes? Public execution would make many think twice. I say the more brutal the execution method the better. How about the public stonings some 3rd World countries still use. I love chucking rocks. Rocks are free and reusable. Think of the money that would be saved.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He's going to get off, NY state for one thing the other is he already has a "mental defect" He's know to be "slow" upstairs!

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Brian,

I agree this guy should be executed, and soon.

Grntitan, I am with you I have been a firm believer that there should be public executions and that a lot of these "Gang Bangers" should be forced to attend one just to see what will happen to them. I also think that if you murder someone with a gun you should be put up in front of a fireing squad so that you die the same way you killed the person you murdered. I think this would cut down on the amount of violent crimes that are so rampant in our country today.

Jim B.

7. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

It would make a lot of sense to execute a killer in the same manner he used to kill another human being, IMO. Could be the deterrent of deterrents. But wait, aren't we a civilized people (tongue and cheek)? Jeraldo recently commented regarding the Casey Anthony trial and possible death penalty..."Some want to go back to the Old Testament way". So what's wrong with that?

milt

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There are times when Street Justice should prevail, this is one of them but as mixer said, "Child Killers don't last long in prison" because some of the inmates even have some morals left ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

No question. In China, he would have been executed already.....What is wrong with the American "legal" system when CHINA has a better JUSTICE system?

10. grntitan

Mixer and WPT are right just ask Jeffrey Dahmer. Well you probably won't get to ask him. He suffered prison justice. Took the inmates two attacks but they finally got the job done with a broomstick. I still like my stoning idea and i'm not talking smoking weed.

11. JH

JH Well-Known Member

It is PATHETIC we have to rely on convicted criminals to dole out JUSTICE!

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Very sad for the boy and his family, To be taken at such a innocent and young age by this monster is unthinkable. The boy devoted much of his young life learning to study, serve God and become something in life...breaks me up to look at the picture of that boy, thinking about what he had to endure.

I read that was the first time his parents allowed him to walk a few blocks by himself.

13. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Same bs goes for the monsters that snatched Jaycee Dugart....and their punishment is life in prison in California. Unbelievable what is allowed in some states of our union.

Long Live Texas! Kill'em all, and let God sort them out.

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Well hopefully after being brutally and repeatedly sodomized someone will gut shank him and he'll bleed to death slowly.

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Public hanging,even televised. We are the majority, we should have the say of punishment, not some liberal scatterbrained judge put their as a favor to someone. 50K $'s a year and medical expenses,to keep a murderer alive; why,so some jerk judge finds the death penalty offensive.

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I don't know about public execution, but lining them up in front of a long ditch with a executioner standing behind each one with a pistol to there head would be the best thing. Then after the trigger is pulled the doctors standing by could cut out there transplantable organs and give them to someone who needs a transplant. What do you think? It would sure shorten up, if not eliminate the waiting lists, and waiting list deaths.

17. C23D

C23D TS Member

Bangalore said..."No question. In China, he would have been executed already.....What is wrong with the American "legal" system when CHINA has a better JUSTICE system?"

This is the most absurd thing I've read all week!

18. grntitan

Stl Flyn--That will work too. Can i volunteer for the pistol job? I like to slip on the first shot and just maybe take an ear off. I'll take my time as i prepare for the second shot.

19. rustygun

rustygun Member

Grntitan sounds like a frustrated serial killer. Flyn sounds like a Nazi doctor. and Bangalore is a commie wannabe. You people sound as twisted and sick as the killer.
    Our system is not perfect but it beats the hell out of anyplace else.

20. grntitan

Thank You. I try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.