1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is what Pres. Obamma is afraid of, fellow cla

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

This is what President Obamma is afraid of, a fellow classmate, He should be forced to release his Columbia University and Harvard University College records complete w/how he was enrolled at Columbia and Harvard
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every American Citizen should demand he open these records, it should have been done by the US SUPREME COURT

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

For once I agree with you Gary, I think Romney should call his bluff, I'll show my taxes if you show your records

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

how on earth could one FAKE going to Harvard and Columbia and become President ? and if so why has the Repukeblican Party allowed this to go on for four years ? Why hasnt those two institutions called him to task if he lies ? Makes one wonder? And why is one man so afraid of showing his tax returns if he has nothing to hide ? I mean Ive always believed its a great thing to make money and lots of it why is he so afraid to show us the tax returns ? I make no judgement on either I just ask why !

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

It will never work. Assuming there's anything there, the Columbia academics will cover for him.

He's one of them. They will never give him up.

But don't take my word for it. Just ask the people who tried to get the Democratic Republic of Hawaii to release his real birth certificate.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Onedollar,

The question seems simple enough:what is Obama afraid of?

The proposal simple fair enough:I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Problem is Obama is a gutless, conniving, prevaricating communist coward who has EVERYTHING TO LOSE AND NOTHING TO GAIN. Why would anybody expect that faggoty weasel to man-up to anything? If he'd lie about one thing, he'd lie about anything.

Obama's actions are not defensible, unless, of course, you're a liar too.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Anyone spending $$$$$$$ to hide and keep "sealed" personal records ARE hiding "damning" information on ones self.

I hear there is a VERY interesting document of Moochells has been "uncovered"!

Hummmmm wonder if someone will post it here??

8. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

WS1 people of weak minds fear those smarter than themselves are you sure he is a faggot ? How would you garner this info ? or does his color scare you ? It seems to me there is plenty of tales being told on both sides of the fence ! He does not scare me the Congress of the United States on the other hand does! I know one thing I had much more money in my pocket when Clinton was president than when Bush was President ! I do not care for what Mr Obama has done
    or what the Congress has not allowed to happen ! Ripping anyone up serves no good the Best way to speak is in the voting booth ! No one deserves disrespect even you and I ! If everyone let their anger go we all would live in a better place ! Enjoy your day Karma has a funny way of kicking tone in the a$$ !

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

$,,,,,The market hit its HIGH during Bush's term,,,,,If you weren't smart enough to get out before the big losses, then that is YOUR fault and not Bush's.....

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Onedollar,

All your sweet words don't answer the question. The question is, "WHAT IS OBAMA AFRAID OF?"

Is he gutless? Yes, he's proved it.

Is he conniving? Yes, he's proved it.

Is he a prevaricating communist coward? Yes, he's proved it.

Is he a faggoty weasel? Using the adjective "faggoty" to help describe and define the noun "weasel" gives the phrase depth. Have you ever watched him throw a baseball? I used the adjective as an insult to help define Webster's third definition of the n., weasel, a cunning, sneaky person.

Don't be afraid to answer the question. Remember John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Oh, but I forgot. If I want to call him a "Screamin', Screechin', Fire Island Weanie bumper", I will. You know why? 'Cause it's a FREE COUNTRY.

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"Using the adjective "faggoty" to help describe and define the noun "weasel" gives the phrase depth."

Damn that was funny WS-1 and I think you have invented a new word which fits Odummy perfectly. Good on ya!

12. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

I must say this has been interesting and Archie Bunker must be proud of the both of you :)

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

From you, John, that's high praise. Actually, "faggoty" is right there in the Family Webster's, however now that I have repeated the nicely modified noun, "faggoty weasel," a couple of times, even I must admit that it has a certain ring. I am reminded of the time long ago when we rode our bikes up to the grocery store to get a few cardboard boxes for sliding down one of the hills at the park. They had just unpacked several very large, strong boxes that were perfect for our mission. The boxes were all labeled "KOTEX" and, even though we weren't certain what that word meant, it sure sounded good tumbling off the ends of our tongues. Kotex, Kotex, Kotex, louder and louder as we slid down the hill over and over again. Maybe "FAGGOTY WEASEL" is just one of those "KOTEX" moments, you know, that perfect moment in time where everything else stands still. "FAGGOTY WEASEL"..."FAGGOTY WEASEL"..."FAGGOTY WEASEL"...

But, you know what, John? These "Faggoty Weasel" days are a lot of fun, but nothing will ever beat a ride down a hill in a "KOTEX" box.

14. bozwell

bozwell TS Member

The tax record talk from Obamas camp is just silly. That said, this post screams tinfoil hat nonsense to me. There is plenty to attack Obama with on the merits without resorting to this nonsense.

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Bozwell,

Start your own thread.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    ONEDOLLARBILL, quote: <i>"I know one thing I had much more money in my pocket when Clinton was president than when Bush was President ! I do not care for what Mr Obama has done or what the Congress has not allowed to happen ! Ripping anyone up serves no good the Best way to speak is in the voting booth !"</i>

Well since you are ironically ripping Bush for having less money in your pocket than under Clinton, I guess I'm entitled to rip on Obama. I have less money in my pocket under Obama than under Bush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.