1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Trons type of cat- tether dog and more

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=6859557&l=3774740

you can tell things are slow in Iowa -- might be the worst winter in history- just replaced mail box- again- snow plow hit it

Tron this one is for you

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Was that a Michigan License plate on the van? Was that Kitty standing is ground?

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have to wonder one thing. How does that cat walk with coconuts as big as he has. That cat I like.

4. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Great video. Instead of the camera, though, why not grab the 308, shoot the bear through the window, tape it up til you could get to town and get a new glass, and have bear steaks for dinner?

EE

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

You got to wonder what that Cat was thinking. I've seen other videos where house Cats chase away bears....brave little animals they are!

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Back in the 80's when we'd go to the camp in NB, that was Friday or Saturday nights entertainment, we'd go to the dump and watch the bears come get the garbage bags from the pile and watch the cat's torment the bears. 3 or 4 guys, a couple of 6 packs, and a ton of laughs. LOL, Bob

Glad I reread this before posting, I mis-spelled guys. I'd have never lived that one down! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.