1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is the best we have to offer??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Jack, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

John Kerry? I can imagine what all the world leaders will think knowing of his war record and his history of avoiding the truth. I doubted Hillary but she held her head up and did her best, maybe not the best in the eyes of the world but with what she had for leadership, the best she could offer. Kerry's confirmation would be nothing more then a political payoff at our expense. And I'm sure there will be more of them to come...

Big Jack

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

"He's one of us"...meaning, a member of the Senator's Club.

And, is certain to be replaced in his seat by a Democrat.

Ding! Done deal.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

He ought to be able to make most of the people he meets, fall asleep. Maybe the rest of the world will then forget how much they dislike us. Any rate, this should have a better effect than bowing to them. Who knows?

Bob Falfa

[​IMG]

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Big Jack,

What the hell is the matter with you? John Kerry is absolutely the best man for the job! Name one other individual with his level of commitment to continuing the offical line of apologizing for everything America has done to the rest of the world. First we had BarryO, then "Kankles" and now "I threw my medals into the river" Kerry. This is America, we have to atone for all the things we have done "to" the world and not take credit for anything we have done "for" the world. John "I am a repentant war hero" Kerry is the best man for the job, Just imagine how much respect he will garner around the world particularly if he takes his wife with him since she is such a strong supporter of the US and its role in the world.

Brownk80

5. warren

warren Member

All I can say is this is the Gov't the people elected.

warren

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

What is it with these, Democrats - ugly women and homely men. Pretty soon they will not be able to tell us apart from the Brits!

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is more from the 'Good Ole Boys Club'. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. It is more political BS, behind the scenes crap, paybacks, and payoffs. No sense throwing a tomato at him, he knows what they taste like.

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

That is the same that I thought when they sent Romney in for the GOP. Is this the best we can do?

9. oz

oz Active Member

I thought you were only supposed to salute (as kerrystein is doing) when in uniform????

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Warren...you hit it RIGHT ON THE BUTTON...!!!!!!!!!

THIS is the kind of representation a majority of the American people WANT.
    A majority WANT to be represented by SCUM. I'm writing my Senators to advise them that they should vote to confirm Kerry only AFTER he dives in the river and RETRIEVES those medals he tossed.

11. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

John Kerry, Swift Boat Johnny, a man who by several accounts, ended his tour in Nam by a self-inflicted wound so that he could garner the required third purple heart and a ticket home. His nomination makes me feel dirty.

R J Talley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.