1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is the best sit ever!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bocephas, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

This is the best site ever!!!!!!!!

Ok, there are some that say this site is doomed.
    I don't think so.We all keep coming back.
    Best bunch of Bitchers I have ever seen.
    Where else can you go and get this much knowledge and entertainment?
    Should I hold a high gun or low gun?
    How do I cook a prime rib?
    Where else can you go and get this information?
    How many of you on here,first thing in the morning a cup of coffee and go to TS.Com?This site is addictive. and I love it.
    The ones that don't,why are you on here?

Bocephas

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

The site is not doomed. We just have a couple pantywaists who need to quit emailing David every time they get their feelings hurt.

Every time we get these doomsday threats from the moderator, it always turns out to be the result of a bunch of thin-skinned crybabies bomarding David with "requests for attention," demanding that so-and-so be reprimanded, banned, etc.

Nobody who runs a website wants to be responsible 24-7 for protecting the feelings of umpteen people who have no life outside the internet.

Get it in your head that this is the internet, it is _NOT_ real life, and just let it go. We will all get up in the morning, nobody will have a bloody nose. And, the site will be fine.

1. Put on your Big Girl Panties.

2. Don't email David for ANYTHING, unless you're donating money.

3. Enjoy this wonderful site.

See? Was that so hard?

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Bo

You are so right. Although we may rag another shooter, and some of us may go a bit overboard, when we were assaulted a while back by a foul mouthed lout, everyone stood together. The Moderator quickly scoured the site from his filth, and we once again had a great time.

We may call Bravo Sierra a litle too quickly at times, but this is the real world, and one needs to have a thick skin to survive.

As I am taking a sabbatical before setting up yet another training program, I am spending too much time here, and having a grand old time.

All in all, there are literally CENTURIES of experience on most things important to us available right here. From hold points, loads, chokes, to household and automotive questions.

This is THE unique forum on the Internet. I learn a lot from it and am honored to be allowed to post on it.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I love it!!! Where else can you go to get insulted and throw out some insults of your own. I love stroking people and I enjoy a good comback.It is all in the name of fun. Enjoy life, chill out, and have fun. It makes life a little easier. I am addicted after only 4 months. Like the old saying goes "If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. Like stated above it is also very educational, you can get advice that you need about almost everything. Mike.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Its very good, I like it.

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Is a "sit" anything like a "site"? Whatever, TS.com is good fun and a cross section of the folks you meet at the gun club. I've been at gun clubs since 1930 as a young 'un and hope to go for many more years. Life is good!

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I too enjoy the best site ever just as it is. Ray.......

Even though the address I posted was deleted.?????

8. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Big Heap,I tried to correct the spelling error.
    Would not work.Can you tell me how to correct this?

Thanks

Bo

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I agree even though this is suppose to be a site about Trapshooting I still like some of the Fruit cakes that postes on here with thier words of wisdom.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/Animations/?action=view┬Ąt=fruitcake.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

That is what makes the world go around and around it would be pretty dull if the same ole thing came up all the time for instance, just like in the recent past there was a guy that rode a JACK ASS !!

and about every other thread the guy on the Ass would make a new thread ok I don't mind people making new threads as long as they don't erase the opening post because it makes the thread useless.

bocephas:

I don't think there is no way to change the title of your thread once someone has replied to it but I have in the past when I was the only one that had a post on there by hitting the back button on the explorer and editing the thread title.

Foghorn

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

LOL,LOL, Fog. That's one hilarious post.

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Foggy....is that you on that black mule?

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hipshot 3:

No not me I almost forgot his name now maybe it was Dordy,Fourty,Kordy,Mordy,Nordy,Wordy or even Zordy oh well guess that is what happens when you get old.

Oh guess I don't know the difference between a Mule and a Jack.

Foggy

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks Foggy. I thought that mule had a "blank" look in its eye. Take care!

14. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Fred

Lots of good memories AND good advice here. A little Bravo Sierra. LOL

Thank you for your service to our country.

15. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

What Bocephas said.

16. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Exactly what Bo said. Bill

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

The civility level here is no different than it has ever been.

What has changed, is the eagerness with which the pantywaists feel they should be able to email David for redress of grievances, every time somebody hurts their feelings.

Read carefully David's new admonition to the site (when you enter). It's steeped in language about how he has no obligation to police the site, keep all negative comments off, etc.

The "crisis" here isn't a lack of civility (although many, in cheering the whacking of posters, seem to wish to rewrite it that way). The "crisis" is a lack of toughness on the part of certain of our more "sensitive" members.

AGAIN -

1. Put on your Big Girl Panties.

2. Don't email David for ANYTHING, unless you're donating money.

2. Enjoy this wonderful site.

There. That's all there is to it.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

PS - Ace, re-read your post...you can't be serious, can you?

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

AMEN...Buzz

Jerbear

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed this site and would hate to see it disappear because some people can't act like adults. There are a lot of good people here that have a lot to contribute. We all need to respect one another and be able to take a joke. Life is to short for all the bull crap.
    Bruce Specht

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.