1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is scary, What do they know?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ahab, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Of course they do!

"they" monitor EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!

Your phone calls, your email, etc.

2. atashooter

atashooter Member

I say an Israeli attack on Iran. I base this on a report I read in the UK Guardian. That on Sept 25th, 2008, Israel asked Bush for a Green Light on a strike on Iranian Nuclear targets. Bush declined, and said not as long as he was President. Israel stood down. I believe that once Bush is gone, Israel will get it on. They know Bush will do a pre-emptive attack to protect Israel if needed, but Obama will not, as he will want to Talk it out with Iran. Iran says they are not scared of the U.S, but they are .. they are scared of Bush. They know Bush WILL bomb them to protect Israel, however Obama is a talker. The reason that they ( Biden, Obama, Powell ) are talking, is that Biden leaked it when he wasn't supposed to, and so they have to smooth it over so it's like a subtle warning of " We know something's coming, but it hasn't happened for sure, so we are waiting to see if it happens". Biden knows it will happen due to he knows how the Israelis are, so he guaranteed whatever that was gonna happen, will happen.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

my full time military friend has 3 things he has been telling me for some time. One of them is Russia. He has told me. They are craving to take over someone geogia, polland someone. He has Said Russia has a need to flex their muscles. This was about 4 months before the conflicts in Geogia. The second thing he has been saying is north/south Korea Million man army licking their chops looking across the boarder. His 3rd is a toss up. Either some major up rise in the african nations or Iran/Pakistan He is not so sure about Israel? He really does not think China is about to stir the pot. He believes they are still building their empire. A force to recon with he adds. He is currently somewhere in Afganistan. Last I talked to his parents he was taken to germany for medical, then shipped off again. He has been in since 1991. full time back and fourth to many areas of conflict. I have only seen him a hanfull of times in the past 17 years. He always says," mostly about F'n religion, piss me off!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.