1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Obama's Son..????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Don Steele, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

This is Obama

treyvon1.jpg

Does anyone else wonder WHY the media who are pumping this story...and the left-winh race-baiters who are PIMPING this story don't use the more current and accurate photo of young Mr. Martin...???? Why are they using a 5 yr. old image..??
    As far as his "looks like my son" comment...that's just another example of Obama's own inherent RACISM leaking out. Leaping into contorversial topics involving African-Americans without ALL THE FACTS seems to be a trait of this President. Or perhaps he really does believe his son would be some kind of gangsta-thug-wannabe. (That assumes Mr. Martin actually was ONLY a wannabe...we don't know that one way or the other do we..??)

2. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Maybe this will get the pic. up....

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

You're shi77en me. The media used a 4 year old picture instead of a current face book pic?

He does look like his dad was a D.A.

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they didn't add a stuff toy or a lolly pop to the pic.

I know they have the FREEDOM OF THE PRESS but they need to be cut off at the knee's from time to time because of what they do in the press.

They do need to print the up to date pic's and not his baby pic.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

When class warfare is used to divide the country, is only natural to expect splinter wars to breakout to further the cause of those who feel they are not heard in the din of the public wailing through the media.

We have already seen sexual tension through the Fluke/Limbaugh controversy, race, age (youth vs old in regards to payors and takers) professions union vs non, bankers vs investors, geography (rual vs urban), taxpayers vs nontaxpayers, what should we expect from a person with his own words from his books, told us how much he hates this country?

"America is the greatest country in the world, now help me change it". Barack Hussien Obama after his election of POTUS.

Those really chilling words.

6. jwells

jwells Member

http://www.reedercustomguns.net/forum/index.php?id=19166 here is better picture of our first son

7. jwells

jwells Member

maybe someone can get that link up on here. my skills are lmited, but its worth a look, at his now

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I am calling my local TV station and discussing this with the news editor. This crap is the reason the country is in such deep trouble, all the misrepesntation.

The Liars need to be called out.

Call your paper and TV station and inform them. It has to start somewhere.

HM

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here ya go. I'm surprised keets didn't offer to help.

10. jwells

jwells Member

thx for the help. to bad the news media cant seem to find this current picture. and mr sharpton is going to step into it again, maybe he cant remember tiwana brawly.

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I see the black panthers got a bounty on the shooters head. On tv. Sounds like a threat to me. Where is the law. Sounds like he may have to shoot a few more just to protect himself. Being the media set him up. Communiust News Network ( CNN ) and MSNBC ABC and FOX all bullcrap. Will Bill

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hey the usuper did say It would a his Son had he produced it!

Boyz from the Hood, how appropriate!!

Criminal minds think alike!

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Like father, like son.

14. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

He was actually 6'4" (per one news site, others have him at 6'3"). AJ

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Another one bites the dust ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. timberfaller

I just seen on another site, he was kicked out of school last month for dealing marijuana!! He was also a football player, he broke Zimmermans nose.

17. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

Something is wrong here. I watched several news programs last evening ("the ed show", "Anderson Cooper", "O'Reily" and "Cavuto") and no one showed any pictures except the ones of a very young, kind of fraile, lad with puppy dog eyes. I dont think the later photos are legit.

18. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Sorry but they want to show a young innocent(sp) kid not a thug that he was. I'm just waiting for the final report from the courts. I'm tired of the BS from the media.

19. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

[Pictue above is Obama not Trayvon!]

Per one news site-Yahoo:

(Trayvon) "Martin may have cut a more imposing figure than previously known. Recent pictures on the web and social media show him with gold dental grill and making obscene gestures to the camera.

In addition, Martin's Miami school records show that he has been suspended three times.

Family attorney Benjamin Crump confirmed to ABC News that Martin had been slapped with a 10 day school suspension after a bag with suspected marijuana was found in his backpack.

Last year Martin was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident."

20. timberfaller

I forgot about that picture, so Trayvon, IS his son!!

I seen on another site, his mother wants to trademark his name!!

No tears have I seen from this woman for her son being dead, something is wrong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.