1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is just asinine

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote 270, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

My son is currently serving in Afghanistan and the PC in our military have the audacity to do this to our men.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576646,00.html

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Just kill'em all next time.

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

sorry forgot to post the site

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Blame a liberal. They are asinine.

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Dead men tell no tales,,,,,,,,,,,

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

If our government keeps this crap up we'll be seeing a draft because there sure as hell won't be anyone joining our armed forces. Shame on us.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I guess we were never at WAR against our enemies! They are here and among US!!

And they dare call themselves AMERICAN's

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If they are convicted, maybe Durbin can arrange for them to be transferred to Thomson so Illinoisans can have some more jobs. And then later on, they can have a "show trial" like they're having for the 911 conspirators and employ some more lawyers.

How's that hope and change working out for you?

9. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Stories like this absolutely infuriate me. Next time, send the low-life "investigators" into Iraq for a year and then see if they change their mind. Must be REALLY nice to sit way up high on that horse back here in America while the SEALs are left to do the real dirty work and then point fingers at them. They kill and hang the dead guards off a bridge and WE are bitching about a bloody lip and trying to act civilized? F-That! This is truly an embarrassment on us.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Rules of Engagement....BS BS BS BS!!!!

11. shooter49

shooter49 Member

Shoot, shovel, and shut up!!!

12. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Contact your congressmen now!May well be a waste of time,but they need to hear about it.

13. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

14. mike-israel

mike-israel TS Member

On the above picture. If I recall the facts right the gentleman was the chief of police of Saigon or another high ranking officer and the receiver of the summary justice had been caught after killing a police officer.

Reminds me of when I came to Israel in 1974. I brought with me a Ruger Blackhawk with the two cylinder combo--357/9mm . Carried the 357 most of time stuffed with hollow points. Used the 9mm for practice as I could get all the 500 count boxes from the armory on my Kibbutz as I had the keys to the ammo bunker --must have shot 7k-8k UZI 9mm and the Ruger handled them AOK--the UZI/ISRAELI ammo was smg stuff +P+ rating.

Point of this--gaurding one night and one of the members asked to see the Ruger saying that he saw me carrying that great pistol. So being safety consience --read wouldn't trust any of my Israeli friends with a revolver as they have no experiance with same--I pulled the cylynder out and passed him my piece. Very nice he says- what ammo you using-so I pass he the.357 which in 1974 was unknown to most here. He looks at the shell and says of the hollow point --" you can't use that its a DUM-DUM" --I answered --tell me if I kill a terrorist on the fence who is comming to kill your wife and three kids -----DOES IT REALLY BOTHER YOU WHAT AMMO I AM USING !!!" -----

EVEN IN 19974 "PC" WAS ALIVE AND WELL !!!

MIKE

15. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

It has been said Eric Holders law firm has a Government contract to defend the terrorist who are in custody. Wonder who will defend the Defenders of Freedom. This is a bad thing. Jake

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How can Eric Holder not have a conflict of interest if his law firm defends the terrorists?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.