1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is It...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hunter870, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter870

hunter870 Member

I worked an extra duty job last night at the opening weekend showing of the Michael Jackson movie. The crowd was relatively well-behaved and had a good time. It was kind of like going to a concert.

Say what you want about the person, he could sing and dance. Any fans out there want to add their comments?

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

He sure wasn't kidding when he said "This is it". I like a man that keeps his word.

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Only in America can poor young black boy grow up, get rich and die a white woman,,,,

4. hunter870

hunter870 Member

Geez guys...he's dead. Get over it and lets all celebrate the performer.

Talk about cold....

At least today of all days we can enjoy "Thriller".

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

He used his wealth to biuld a circus on his estate to reel in little boys. sicko...

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Regardless of what talent he did or didn't have he was a sick SOB and should have been jailed

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Is it true that at his viewing he was placed face down in the casket......so his bud's could stop by for a cold one?

Curt

8. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I'd like to go see it if we can make it in the two week window. Kim

9. hunter870

hunter870 Member

Kim.

It's hard to tell. I thought Star Trek would be a classic earlier this year and it disappeared pretty quickly. Do you think "This is It" will be on DVD in time for Christmas shopping? I'm thinking of some nieces and nephews that are big Jackson fans.

10. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

It would be good marketing if they did get a DVD out in time for Christmas.

11. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I saw the movie twice this week. I liked it that much. He was an incredibly talented entertainer. The movie is in theaters for 2 weeks only. The video is going to be released mid-November and is available for pre order at www.michaeljackson.com. It's either $24.99 or $29.99. I think $24.99. They also have a 2 cd set for sale for $19.99 and a vinyl collection for those hard core vinyl folks.
    <br>
    People say he was sick and twisted. What I saw in that movie was neither. I saw a man working very hard to make a fantastic show for his fans. This movie is a legacy that his children can be very proud of. The cinematography was great, the editing should win an oscar this year. It was a glimpse into a production that so very few see. I would never have been able to see this show because it would have cost more than I can afford to attend, but I saw enough in this movie to know it was going to be great!
    <br>
    For those who would trash Michael Jackson for deeds that were never proven, I hope you are never in the same situation of defending yourself against someone else when it's just your word against theirs. You might not fair as well.
    <br>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.