1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is insane

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Just my feelings, I don't care if the shooter is sane or insane, he should be shot or hung in a timely manner "72hrs" and there's no need for a trial. when there are enough witness that saw this idiot kill and injure people it's a waste of money to protect these Loser is a joke. How many times have these Doctor's and judges saved these scum, just to get released back into society to Kill or Rape again. it's time to start cleaning house. No Trials Needed when it's obvious.

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

As Ron White said, we need a FAST TRACK when a level of guilt is way above certainty (ie that is guilty as hell, 3 or more saw it take place) , like the Army psycho Dr, and this creep… Grubby

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

No shortage of witnesses of the insanity that f$*king muslim caused. Stoning?? Yeah i'm for it in the middle of town and i'll cast the first stone. We have become a society of protecting the guilty and sliding the victims under the bus. Something wrong with that picture. It makes me sick that this murderer is even still alive!!!

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Ahhhh...the hang em' high crowd....who most likely have never witnessed an execution, murder or a dead body. I love it. We have always had arm chair Generals, now we have arm chair executioners.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, for the bell tolls for thee."

Be very careful Slipping...lest you or one of yours be hung under your "no trials, its obvious" process.

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Here is one that is really insane. The Supreme Court just ordered California to release 50,000 convicted felons (prisoners) from jail. This to reduce over crowding. HMB

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Ah...pious pontification from the "morally superior".....it seems to me, there may be a contradiction with those beholding the "slippery slope" argument....I did not see them bemoaning the fact Osama was "double tapped" and if we were to follow their arguments, should have been taken alive and held for trial (and afforded legal protection/advice at taxpayers expense)....a mass murderer was JUSTLY "double tapped".......what separates one who murders 6 from one who murders thousands? Is it the number of dead? Let's see: immediate retribution (justice) given to those who murder more than 100....but any killer who murders less than a hundred people should be given an ACLU lawyer....

In my book, a murderer is a murderer.....regardless of the number of victims....heinous crimes should have an inexpensive and immediate consequence: A DOUBLE TAP!

Think of the millions of dollars taxpayers will spend keeping this guy alive, when the money could go to the victims' families.....

We need the SEAL team to visit some of our prisons....JUSTICE would be served and serious money would be saved!

7. Baron23

".......what separates one who murders 6 from one who murders thousands?"

Well, in the case at point, one is a citizen guaranteed the due process of law and the other ain't.

I don't know about morally superior...I rather think its an act of patriotism to resist all attempts to undermine our justice system, flawed but the best in the world.

Morally superior, in this case that bar is not set too high. LOL

Rain falls on the heads of the just and the unjust. Its easy to be smug when the lynching ain't happening to you, eh?

8. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

No, the judicial process is not insane. We think we know the party is guilty and sane or not we want justice. But if these desires, however well founded, are allowed to compromise the judicial system then we become the insane.

9. wrzone

wrzone Member

The so called criminal justice system has nothing to do about justice it is all about a taxpayer funded money pit for Judges, Lawyers and all involved.

It is all about the easy money that is stolen from us taxpayers.

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Being insane shouldn't mean you are not guilty. Guilty but insane is fine. Give him a trial, sentence him, if found guilty he gets the death penalty, wait until he is sane enough to understand or it's life whichever comes first.

11. grntitan

I'm sure when facing the firing squad he would suddenly become sane enough to understand.

12. Baron23

I jsut want to be clear...I have no misgivings about his guilt nor any qualms about his punishment.

I was taking strong exception to the original post statement " No Trials Needed when it's obvious".

A trial of your peers is one of the most fundemental, and justifiably cherished, rights we enjoy as citizens and I very much dislike seeing it advocated that we throw this right away over a crazed POS like this guy.

Over and out on this one.

13. grntitan

Bravo 23 Bravo 23.......Roger Roger....Copy........and out. :)

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Come to Illinois. Thanks to "3-County Quinn", now you can murder and/or rape as many people as you want and all you'll get is "3 hots and a cot". And we can't protect ourselves with CCW either. It's paradise.

15. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Baron 23...you sound like a High School freshman taking an ACLU sponsored course.....it is apparent you have not attended many trials and have no clue about our random, often chaotic and highly politicized judicial court system.....

Let's see: according to your logic(?), if Osama would have been born in the USA and hid in Pakistan after helping murder thousands, the Seal Team would have been wrong in "double tapping" him. Osama needed the full protection of the Constitution. If, on the other hand, our murderer had been born elsewhere, you would approve sending in the Seal Team to "double tap" him.

I have news for you Baron: As we speak, American drones are flying all over the Middle East trying to vaporize American born terrorists. Yup, guys who were born in America but are sworn murderers/terrorists.

Why don't you write in your Income Tax return you will contribute an additional $10,000 each year for the rest of your life to the "prisoner civil rights fund" to make sure confessed MURDERERS are afforded every opportunity to extend their lives.

Justice for the dead Baron...advocate for the victims, Baron..the dead are crying out for JUSTICE....it does not matter where the killer was born, Baron!

16. Baron23

Uhhhh....Bangalore, I think you really do need to re-read my post. In this thread, we are talking about the nut case in AZ...not Bin Laden??

So you actually support a change to our justice system such that "" No Trials Needed when it's obvious"? Be clear here man...speak up forthrightly.

As for sounding like a High School freshman...sadly they appear to not teach basic Civics courses in public schools anymore...as based on some of these threads there seems to be a clear need for them. LOL

Since we seem to now be presuming to speak for the dead: the "Baron23" handle was my USAF Vietnam era call sign. In my opinion, every American soldier dead in the ground or buried at sea is "crying out" for continued protection of our country and constitution, including the sixth Amendment in the Bill of Rights. The country and Constitution they swore to defend and for which they gave up their lives.

Lecture someone else, dude. And just to think, people often wonder, after the fact, at how vigilantism can get a foot hold in their community. Wow.

17. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You have to have a trial due to the Bill of Rights. We do not need to be Obama's. But yes once the trial is over you have say 2 years to have to appeals. Once that two years is over thats it. You are shot, hung, needled or put in the chamber. OR as I'm thinking, if you shot a person you are shot. If you beat up an kill a person you are beaten up and killed. So on and so on. But yes thing do need to change. Also no life sentences.

18. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Great response, please re-frame from attacking one another just post your feeling. Is it civil or just when the murderer's or rapist had more rights than the dead or scared for life survivors! The criminals do have way more benefits than the law abiding citizen and thats not "Justice". The scale's of justice have tip way to far in favor of criminals. the blind fold should be remove and common sense restored.

19. grntitan

Baron23-- I never in my posts meant that we should do away with the justice system or trials. Sorry if i appeared to state that. I simply like the idea that the accused murderers get a proper trial and once proven guilty without any reasonable doubt they speed things up. Give them their appeals but quit dragging ass about it. I think the whole insanity thing is out of control as well. Also, why does a person need to sit on death row milking the system for years? I mean some are there for 20+ years. The victims didn't get an additional 20 some years to live. Lets make the death row an assembly line so to speak. I still like the "eye for an eye" idea. How many are gonna be willing to do kill somone in "heinous" ways knowing if caught they will have the same fate?? Not many i can assure you. They simply do not have anything to fear when they are just gonna have some injections and go to sleep. Big stinking deal.

As "Stokinpls" kindly pointed out, my State's Governor Quinn decided to just let them all off the hook. What kinda sh!t is that? How is that gonna aid in crime Deterrence? I'll answer, its not.

When there is no visible repercussions for murder, it will increase. Sitting in a cell with all their "homies" is not a deterrent.

20. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Baron,

I don't know what soldiers you speak with, but, the ones I speak with EVERYDAY, were not too interested in making sure Osama was protected under the Constitution, nor, are eager for the child murderer in Arizona to enjoy 8-10 years of life before he is executed. (He will probably never be executed.)

You need to witness more criminal trials and see that murderers are typically in the system 8-10 years before being executed. Most are never executed.

Don't know about you, but anyone wantonly murdering innocent people, particularly, children, should be swiftly DOUBLE TAPPED!

I believe the Constitution existed when "sparky" fried many of these maggots....the Constitution nor your service in Viet Nam is the issue; the issue is the lack of uniformity in the justice system when dealing with child murderers. Maybe "sparky" needs to make a comeback.....

Anyone directly or indirectly extending the life of child murderers contributes to the injustice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.