1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is funny, Bush funny nws

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

My apolgies for putting this up. I thought it would be ok since there was no nudity, just a sexual situation. Again my apologies. I did think it was hilarious though.

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

OK Kelly your apoligy accepted, would you email it to me?
    Don

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The test is simple, kelly; I certainly don't my wife, sister, mom, grandkids being led to that video site. Would you? And, why bring it to a trapshooting site anyway? There are plenty of chat rooms out there. This is a privately owned and operated forum focusing on providing friendship and advice to the trapshooting community. Where does a video of a simulated sex act fit in that picture?.....Bob Dodd

4. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I think I apologized, do you want me to write you an apology letter personally ??? I dont think I need a lecture from you on it. I thought people would find some humor in it. It wasnt any different than you see on your local tv programming !!!! It definitely wont happen again.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No, I don't need a personal apology. Your "apology" seemed to suggest you don't see the reason for the need to apologize at all and I thought I could clear it up some; give you an idea why you apparently have generated a warning from management. Please pardon my attempt to be helpful....Bob Dodd

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Hey Bob,I didnt recieve a warning from anyone. If I thought it didnt warrant an apology, I wouldnt have put it up, if you didnt think it was sincere,tuff. If your not the management mind your own business. Like I said I dont need a lecture from you and I dont need you to tell me what was really thinking. If you are the management, message taken !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.