1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** This is for the Kolar Fans ***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

This is to show that we are an equal opportunity stock manufacturer. This is the new Kolar Max Trap that we were given the chance to make wood for. The customer supplied the wood and it was purchased from Scattergun Stocks, Mr. Bobby Emerick. The wood is Turkish Walnut, the checking is 22 LPI. Thank you for taking time to observe.

Dennis DeVault & Crew

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=kolarfull.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=GeorgeGrip.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=georgestock.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=georgeforend.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

I know George is gonna love that gun. Beautiful work Dennis!

Steve

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Very, very nice, Dennis. And boy...that is one heck of a stick of wood!

Personally I'm not a big fleur de lis guy except perhaps on an older vintage gun, but these look very, very well done. Congrats.

Cheers

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Dennis a great looking job. About how much money to fit me and install on a 2005 p. gun. Trevor Dawe.

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

What's the LOP on that stock??? Using the Monte Carlo as a guide, it looks to be in the 17" area!

Ed

6. Dennis DeVault

Hi Trevor,

The fitting and labor for the complete job is $2,100.00. We are going to be doing our first 2005 Perazzi in a couple of weeks. The only probl;em with the new higher rib guns is getting wood that is big enough to stuff everything into the blank. Sorry to say but those blanks are not coming cheap.

Dennis

7. TjayE

TjayE Member

Dennis, very nice workmanship. The stock seem to have a very long 'length of trigger pull dimension'. What is the trigger pull length on this stock? Just curious. Again, super job, well done. Thanks for sharing with us. Tom

8. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

That is perdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D anyone else got wood??

9. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Tom, I haven't done any competitive shooting in two years and probably won't until I get this eye problem sorted out. I saw doctor number six for this condition last week and am awaiting some news from him. I do shoot 100 singles almost every Sunday morning just to keep from getting too rusty.

Ed

10. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

That is a work of art, Beautiful work Dennis !!!

11. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's almost a shame to put checkering on a piece of wood that beautiful.

12. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Once again a great piece of work. What amazes me is the price is so very fair for the excellent quality Dennis produces. Great work Dennis.

Mark Zauhar

13. Dennis DeVault

The lemgth of pull on the stock is 15-3/4" it was a long one.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar fans