1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Is A Tron-Space Thread

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SevenMaryThree, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

This is a thread to promote Tron Space Gun Works and Joe Bowles. Disclaimer - I know this guy well....which is why I consider myself exceptionally qualified to post this thread. He's done a lot of stuff for me and I've seen it all done.

Need a comb? Need an adjustable butt plate? Need pitch added? Need a recoil device? Need expert advise from a guy who is a hell of a shot and has been there and done that?? Call Joe @ Ton Space.

I can't explain the ridiculous name. All I know is that his prices are waaaay tooo low for the quality of work he produces. I've been telling him for a couple of years to charge more, he's worth it.

He caters to nutty trap shooters, but puts up with skeeters and sporters alike.

All you guys that have had bad experiences with Joe can chime in here now.

Or....

All you guys who like what Joe does for your wood can testify...

2. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Joe is great help my Kid out two years ago with a bretta comb. Nice work and fast. Like you said dont charge more. I like his prices.

Mark

3. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Tron tamed my shooting buddy's AL-2 down and turned it around in 4 days. Mash on the link above for the rest of the story..

FRedmon

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

How much to put an adjustable comb on a Browning xt monte carlo?

5. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

I have seen his work and hope to one day own a gun worth the trip to him for work.

Chris

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Whoa! Kind words from the man who got all of his buds thrown out of Oakland County Sportsmans Club? SevenMaryThree (aka "Pauly-Pauly Peckerhead") has lost his way out in the wild west (his new home in Amazona) and is a bit home sick from what I can see. He says that I'm a lush, but that's praise from Caesar right there...what a Weenie.

Anyway, I've been working 14 hour days for weeks on end with the business and haven't had a lot of time to pick on people on the forums. I kind of miss that and look forward now to a bit of a slower pace in the future, but I don't see that happening. The boxes just keep coming. They won't stop. It's unreal.

Best to all on Ts.com,

Jb

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I saw a Michigan shooter in Tucson with Tron's workmanship, Excellent.
    It was noticeable. Butt Pad extension on field Browning.
    I commented on the work.
    The shooters name was Manny.Manny took us Sporting clay shooting with his golf cart. I apologize I don't remember his last name.

Joe Woods/Ontario

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tron,

I have a National Match Garand stamped "US Government Property," which was stored at Rock Island Arsenal since WW2 and has George Patton's signature. Never fired...but I'm getting the itch to do some plinking.

How much to install a Poly-Choke on this? My shoulder's kinda sensitive to all that kicking, and I was thinking of letting the neighbor kid shoot whistle pigs with it too.

PS - the Parkerizing you put on my 1st gen. Colt SAA looks great! There is absolutely no trace of that oily-looking, multi-color patina defect that was there before. Like getting a whole new gun!

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

At least he seem's to have gotten over his facination with Hillary. Sounds like he's been too busy to think of her thankfully.

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Fred great picture of JC, JC will be celebrating his 89 th birthday, soon--he is so fast of a shooter its almost impossible for the line to keep up with him.

See ya in June

Phil Berkowitz

11. APrice

APrice Active Member

Tron did a great job on my stock....but he's not touching my wood...

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

OK GUYS, I do not know Tron & have never sent him anything to work on.I have a good friend (Joe Marino)that swears by Tron's work.Hell, i am thinking of sending him a gun to work on just, so i can "Join" the Tron Club.It is great to have a place where people can express their feelings about workmanship and good prices.There are SO many people i have delt with on Ts.com that i would like to meet and shoot a round or two with them.Tron, keep up the good work and if i need some work done i will call.Sure nice to have your Friends let us know about your work. Joe Whitehurst joe90t

13. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Buzz, I think your M1 would look good if you could get Tron to mount a Lee-a-pold scope on it also.

14. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

Tron does a lot of work for us at Great Lakes and I think his quality is as good as it gets..... please don't tell him to raise his price though......

a great guy to deal with.

kurt

15. Mapper

Mapper Member

Everything people say about Tron is true. He mounted a 3 horse Evanrude on the stock of my Ithaca SBT just to keep the BS circulating and it didn't even make the muzzle light.

16. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Yes, I did get us all kicked out of Oakland County Sportsman's Club. Yes, it was totally worth it.

You're just lucky I deleted all those pics from soggy pheasant camp last year.

I'll come back to Drunken Lakes Conservation Association one day for a reunion shoot...but trust me, after a winter here in Arizona shooting at Rio Salado, there's no reason to be homesick!!!

I can't believe there are no picture in this thread yet...

Tron did both of these pads, and Kurt @ Great Lakes supplied the 687 on the bottom.
    [​IMG]

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Just think the little out of work car fixer was a troll hiding under the bridge not to long ago. Now a respected member of the trap shooting community, I can't believe I said that. But he does outstanding work.

Don

18. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Big Don, I can't believe that you actually said that. You are starting to soften up. Now is not the time to start being a nice guy, you have a big shoot coming up with the Doctor.

Rick in MT

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The Tronster has done 5 stock jobs for me. All done with in 10 days, and the work was perfect.

He's fast, does great work, semi-intelligent, and has all his teeth.

Hard to believe he's from Michigan.

20. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

And his cat, "Kitty" wears good coat, very pretty cat. Let's see another picture of her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.