1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"This is a Test"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brigade, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigade

brigade TS Member

Can anyone comment on the "Handicap" discipline without bob lawless!!!!! Ed

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Your qualifications as a shooter and handicap expert have been requested several times but you choose not to. You appear as a troll who is just looking to start trouble. Same BS different day.

Don

3. EE

EE Banned User Banned

I have discovered the secret to higher scores from yardage: break more birds.

Hope this helps.

EE

4. brigade

brigade TS Member

EE

That is all it takes....although when it comes time to discussing handicap or to actually shoot it, some just lose it(pun intended)lose it, get it!

Mandatory reduction will keep the most proficient on the 27 yd.line and Max payload of 7/8oz. will slow/stop the tourist. Ed

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You are still going to get "your" butt beat if you even shoot.

Don

6. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

I'm waiting to hear bigdoon's qualifications as a handicap expert.

7. brigade

brigade TS Member

Most all agree that the handicap discipline is "Broken", yet the minority dictates to the majority.

"You know Who" gets on here and spews his handicap ilk when the truth is he has shot an average of 58 targets a month for the last 9 years and has never officially made it to the 27 yd. line. I don't think the ATA would lose, certainly not any money by not listening to the tourist....Ed

8. samiam03

samiam03 Member

BigDam: your first post doesn't make sense - perhaps you would like to rephrase.

BigDisappointment: You're not posting in a warm friendly manner - New visitors to the site are in all likelyhood turned off by you and Bob Lawless. Both of you really put a lid on posting - who wants to post and take the chance of being picked on by the likes of you two.

Both of you (IvanWho and BigPainInTheAss)should really think about changing your posting style so that perhaps the site will grow and we can attract more visitors. If you look at the percentage of viewer of a thread that post to the thread it's very low. Wonder why?

Web Bullies both.

Again - Just My Opinion

Sam

9. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

"I have discovered the secret to higher scores from yardage: break more birds."

Yessir. Already been done. By decreasing the angle.

10. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I quit closing my eyes when I shoot, and my average went up.

tony

11. brigade

brigade TS Member

Sam

THANK YOU. Ed

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Sam.... Your defending the biggest web bully on this site. LOL JBrooks/Trab/Brigade has always got his feet in the other stall with a few others on here. I would be willing to bet that he has to be friends with someone with higher powers on this site to keep being able to do what he has been doing.

Bill

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Well Sam let me exlain it in a warm and fuzzy manner. Mr. Brigade has posted his eloguent theory that all you need to fix the ATA handicap is to shoot 7/8 oz loads and kick shooters off the 27 yd that he deems don't belong there. Mr. Brigade has posted this numerous times and based on responses his theory is really a non-solution. He insists upon trying to dump this repeatly on those who visit this site. This thread is the umpteenth time he has tried. Because you have a reading problem I will exlain to you that I on previous occasions have asked him for his shooting qualifications. If someone wants to change a system, that works in most shooters minds not the minority as he claims, he then should put up his qualifications to make such assesments.

No one claims to know him or the fact that he is even a shooter, yet we are blessed repeatedly with the same nonsense.

Also Sam if you are such a fan of this site you would note that I only post on a very few topics, most of which I am very passionate about. Having shot this sport for a number of years at a fairly high level and with over 250,000 registered targets and a Life Member of the ATA. I feel very qualified to comment on handicap and many other registered ATA topics.

By the way Sam your name calling gives you a lot of creditabilty as anyone who should be calling anybody out. I sure hope this is warm and fuzzy enough for you but don't rip the sport I hold near and dear. If my being to direct for you offends you then toughen up. Also I have never pounced on anyone that was new to the site but would make an exception in your case.

Don

14. brigade

brigade TS Member

Mandatory reduction will keep the most proficient on the 27 yd.line and Max payload of 7/8oz. will slow/stop the tourist. Ed

15. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Bob Lawless, damn I screwed up already.

Robert

16. rick979

rick979 Active Member

17. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Hey Rick. Can I use this from time to time?

[​IMG]

BigDon. I loved the "toughen up" comment. so very appropriate. Still laughing. Fits so many of these sensitive old "know-it-alls"

BIGJACK

Personally, I am a fan of the 5.5 bushing that I got when I got my PW. Makes for STS loads that do not bulge the crimp. BIGLEO would just crush us like a bug if we swithced to 7/8 oz.

18. brigade

brigade TS Member

mia

There will be less bugs crushed even by Big Leo when we all switch to less payload. Another change is in the near future is steel shot. Ever shot steel shot at trap........Ed

19. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Gee I heard you all calling my name so I couldn't resist just dropping in and making all of you happy.

Especially you Sam after all the nice thing you have said about me.

"You're not posting in a warm friendly manner - New visitors to the site are in all likelihood turned off by you and Bob Lawless. Both of you really put a lid on posting - who wants to post and take the chance of being picked on by the likes of you two."

So Sam as I understand what you have said here I am only entitled to an opinion if it meets with your approval. I can state my opinion as long as I use a warm Kissie faced attitude and demeanor. Would you also like me to say yes sir and no sir every time I respond? Well brigade told MIA that.

"There will be less bugs crushed even by Big Leo when we all switch to less payload."

That seems like an empty statement when it is made about a man that wouldn't treat him in such a manner of that I am certain. It also seem to me to be a little empty when you consider Leo holds a current 27 yard average that is better than the majority of the ATA singles shooters(that is all ATA singles shooters).

Sam lets look at things just a little differently you seem to support The savior of the Handicap system and his non-sensicle dribble for the sake of having myself and Don change our mannerisms. If you would sell the handicap system to brigade's way of thinking because Don and I don't meet with your standard for manners and kindness. I don't consider you a trapshooter at least not one that cares about shooting as much as manners.

Brigade says.

"Mandatory reduction will keep the most proficient on the 27 yd.line and Max payload of 7/8oz. will slow/stop the tourist."

Lets see if there are no mandatory reductions just who will move the most proficient off the 27yd line? Certainly not the non-proficient those that you seem to worry so much about you know the homesteaders. They aren't going to force the most proficient off the 27yd line. So if that is the best argument that you can give for mandatory reductions it needs work.

Brigade also seem to think that Max payload of 7/8oz will stop the or slow the tourist now I don't know what he considers a tourist. So it is difficult to address the issue that he presents in a coded language. I do however think that it should be plain even to the the savior of our handicap system. That if a 7/8 oz loads affect those that perfectly point targets. To the point that they own/earn the highest averages in the game. Just how will it help the shooter that can't hold the same average level on the 16yd line????

""You know Who" gets on here and spews his handicap ilk when the truth is he has shot an average of 58 targets a month for the last 9 years and has never officially made it to the 27 yd. line."

Now I have no way of being certain that the savior is talking about me or not when he says that. If he is his Math is off it is closer to 22 targets a month for the last nine years. For reasons that are mine and I explain them to no one until I feel they deserve to know. Which the savior doesn't he doesn't deserve an explanation of any thing that is my business. It is interesting to note that after he has aired what he thinks is my dirty laundry. He has still failed to provide a name and class and yardage for himself. Those are just little details he fails to mention in his constant assaults on my knowledge and integrity. Even though I hide nothing I use my own name and if you know that my shooting record is there for all to see. More that we can say for the savior.

So Sam maybe I don't have any manners and I am not very kind and you don't like the way I post. But if I were as big a bully as you claim all of those thing would still be a secret. Does that remind you of anyone?????

BTW Eddie did I pass the test???????

Bob Lawless

20. brigade

brigade TS Member

No, you failed it as expected.