1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This is a great web site

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I could not get in this morning and the thought crossed my mind that maybe the site is no longer? I am glad I was wrong and I hope that people who use it start respecting it because I for one do not want to lose it or the privelege of using it. I have bought and sold and learned things on here and also have developed friendships. Lets keep it around

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Those people that post hateful themes and remarks shoudl refrain from doing so and focus on guns and shooting, this is why signed on originally and why I keep coming back.

Lets weed out the bad and help keep ts.com clean and focused.

Berettaman7

3. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

The site was slow coming up this morning and I also wondered if it had gone away. I breathed a sigh of relief when it finally appeared. This is a great site, I have learned many things here and hope it never ends.

Thanks David,

B Blue

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Four years on this site is worth a two year college degree, a wealth of knowledge.

Before this site I did not know how to use a computer or type, and I hate to admit it but before this site I used to be a DEMOCRAT!

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Yes,,,,,and at one time the founding fathers were "liberal"!!!!! And had many of you lived in their time,,,you would be bouncing them off this web site as "undesirable" to the masses!!!!!!

Some of you I am sure would have taken part in witch burnings too!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Grammie, you hit the nail on the head. If they aren't witches, turn them into witches so we can burn them at the stake. Censor them if we don't like what they say.Mike

7. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

This is a great web site. I enjoy the diversity of subjects discussed.

It is a testament to the diversification of shooters. Whatever subject, the answers come from professionals. (I think).

The sharp comments or slams we can do without.

Gerald

8. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

This site can only get better if people keep in mind that this web site is devoted to informing the public about the sport of trapshooting.

Berettaman7

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is a great site- thanks David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.