1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This had better be a ####ing garbage scow....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    WTF? This is an outrage.

Excerpts from the link:

The Navy's decision to name a ship for the late Rep. John Murtha has outraged some critics who have not forgiven the Pennsylvania Democrat for accusing U.S. Marines of murdering Iraqi civilians "in cold blood" five years ago.

The Washington Times denounced the tribute to the powerful congressman, a former Marine Corps officer, in its editorial on Thursday.

"This is a slap in the face to every service member who bridled when Murtha publicly accused Marines in Iraq of intentionally killing women and children in cold blood," the editorial reads.

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Outright disgrace . He was a P of S . How this will ever pass is beyond me ??? I saw some of the statements he made at the podium and was amazed they didn`t slap him down .

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Michael Savage announced they were also going to name a ship after Barney Frank but it only goes in reverse, also another ship named after Nancy Pelosi. That one isn't welded. It's grafted. Larry

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

I'll agree that it would be an insult to service men and women. Murtha stepped over the line with his comments. I would honor him for his service, but not by naming a ship in memoriam. He dishonored his fellow soldiers with his statements.

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

You got to be sh&*ing me. Things is getting to far out of hand.Its time to put on the breaks and get Barry Obama out of their.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Don't we have a crap hauler in Iraq or Afghanistan we can name after Murtha? Those marines must have a latrine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.