1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Guy is Great Shot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 391 shooter, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

The guy in this youtube Vid is something else. Built everything himself from scratch, no sites and no trigger but he never misses.

2. w762nato

w762nato Member

Shoots a release

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Great video!

My late grandfather used a slingshot to kill pigeons, squirrels, and rabbits. His was made out of a maple-wood laminate. He used hex nuts for the most part, but I've also seen him use creek pebbles. He always called it a "gum" sling. I guess they used gum to make the bands before rubber was widely available. He aimed it the same way the fellow in the video did. Once he drew the sling tight, he never moved from his cheek.

He could also kill almost anything with an old .22 single-shot Stevens. It had a hex barrel that was crooked, but he always killed the squirrels with a head shot. Around Thanksgiving he and the other men in the area would slaughter hogs. He was the one who could kill them with one shot to the head from that old .22 Stevens. He let me handle the .22 just once. I couldn't kill this old sow with five shots. That was the last time I helped.

Best,
    Dennis

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

BrownST100

No kidding, how do we do that.

It would be way cool to see him try a trap target.

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Man this guy should be trapshooting

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Did you here him say " You have to see the target " . That sures sound familiar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.