1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Government is so wrong help Americans 1st

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by OLD ONE EYE, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Someone please tell me what the HECK's wrong with

all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey. And now Pakistan.....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour
    Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET.....................
    They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well Buddy 233 people looked at your thread and not a single coment. That is exactly what is wrong with this country. Happy t-day my friend. Bill

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

God help us all. Our country seems to always have been a bunch of do gooders the past 100 years. It's time we got back to the values that were used when our forefathers had their first thanksgiving.

Bob

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It is sad! Biblically speaking, we are supposed to help our own. If we have a friend or neighbor in need we should help. Big government are wrongly trying to apply this to our neighboring countries/world. We need to contact our representives to make our feelings known. If we aren't taking care of our own we certainly don't need to be in other countries. Jackie B.

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

You're right. It seems that there no longer is "government of the people, by the people, for the people"; but instead it has become "government of itself, by itself, for itself". Until the size of our government is reduced to minimize such squandering of our nations productivity on issues beyond the interests and well-being of our citizens, expect such wasteful and arrogant behavior to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.

6. WCR

WCR TS Member

I wonder how many people have sent a letter to there representitive or senator complaining about sending money outside of America instead of using it for the people that live in America.

If we all pressured the people that represent us it might not stop but It might slow down.

I know there was money given in the stimulis package but it was a token to what is given away out side of the US. Most of the money goes to banks and big business which is run by companies outside the US. It might creat a few jobs but it does not help the people that really need help.

I guess Im rambling now just my 2 cents.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Foreign aid is the American way. We help them, we save them, we police them and feed them, then they turn around and crap all over us at the UN.

8. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Other country's don't help their own either.

China won't comment about the Korean situation because they don't want refugees coming across the border.

Afgan children are dying in the name of Islam.

I's always us or none.

Best Holiday wishes.....Gerald

9. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

What do you expect when the American people are dumb enough to elect a non citizen fraud of a man who is openly against everything that made this country great? His slum trash whore of a wife denounces America every chance she gets. Every day that they are allowed to perpetuate their fraud, they get a little more arrogant and destructive to America.

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Leo: Tell us how you really feel.......

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The government all ready beleives it has helped us so the excess can go to other countrys!

They given us health care, retirement, food, clean air, saved our forest and water, educate our children, bought back our junkers for new one's, gave us houses we couldn't afford, redefined the word "illegal", shall I go on???

They've helped us some much!!

12. deereRalph

deereRalph Member

Also why do so many church groups beg for money to go on "mission" trips to other countries? Recently, I was asked to donate for a group to go on a week mission trip to Nicaragua, when I asked why not help in this country, we certainly need some, the reply was they minister here and abroad. Sounds like a week on someonelse's quarter to a nice warm place to feel they actually did something. I donate to charities all the time, but some of this seems to be a bit much, with no accountability as to how the colleced funds are used.
    Help the people of this country first.
    Grif

13. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

At least the church said where they felt like helping up front and it was optional to participate. They ask like minded people to unite if they have the same vision and heart. The Feds don't even want your opinion and they just come and take your money.

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Leo:

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.