1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This from a black man on Treyvon..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Remember this is one black mans view.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LONUecnsMb8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LONUecnsMb8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Things that make you go Hmmmm.....

Jerbear

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

He makes some great points. The black community has been blaming the white man since they were freed for everything under the sun. No race has done more,said more,wasted more money on the black community than the white race. The problems in the black community are of their own making they just hate to admit it is not the white mans fault. When they decide to man up and take responsibility for their own existance and their own futures will they see this country for what it is. A place that anyone can be successful regardless of color or past history. They just want to blame and look for more free handouts instead of working their way to the top like so many others have done. And that is the white mans fault. Way too many handout programs that keep them from realizing what happens when a man works and climbs the ladder of success. And there has been an entire generation of many races looking for the free ride. That time is very close to ending.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

303 -You are keying into the core reason for the animosity of blacks against whites (or in this case - tan).

I think we would all agree that slavery as it existed prior to the civil war was wrong but the modern day slavery is really not much better. It seems like all of these programs and services designed to help out these people really have had the opposite effect. When people don't have to work they won't, when they are held to lower standards they won't strive to better themselves. That in a nutshell is today's version of slavery.

If any real help comes for this race it will be through raised expectations and no more handouts. A person has to have true respect for themselves before they can extend that to others.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Keep in mind slavery was not started by the the white man here. It started in Africa by the black people. As the tribes fought they took prisoners and found they could get goods from the Portugese and other traders that frequented the African shores for their captives. We did taks advantage of the situation. My point is we did not start slavery but naturally we are blamed for it all. Mike.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Wofram you are so correct, but I agree with everything that everyone has posted

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

You would think that civilized people would have gotten past things that many, not even of their race, lost their lives to fix so many years ago.

8. dale1957

dale1957 Member

If anyone believes that a debt needs to be paid for slavery, go to Gettysburg. That debt was paid with blood on both sides.

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

It is all so screwed up that I really can not figure out what this is all about.

What is the core issue here, it makes no sense at all.

What do Blacks want aside from the obvious?

Blacks seem intent on destroying the very infrastructure that supports a high percentage of there existance. From the ones I see on TV going on about this deal, none would have a clue as to economics or social justice, more gimme gimmee want wants.

This could be the straw.

10. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

barrel,

If you go back to the time of the Pharro's, you will find that slave trading routes where already ancient.

So the Portugese, still new comers to the trade only shortened up the travel.

If you get into the history, it was the natives of the area's that the Portugese sailed to, that offered their slaves as to trade goods to the Portugese traders.

Those native trader's where __________ ! so who started the slave trade as the west knows it?!

When you look at modern history, and see stories of true genocide, it for the most part takes place in _____________________, and is a __________ on ________! practice. so what is that telling us?

Al

ps

The only blank that is not black is Africa

I do know that Yugoslavia and some other areas in my lifetime have had some genocide, but by and large the African tribes give lessons in it!

11. brett44

brett44 Member

Approximately 645,000 salves were brought to what is now the United States. After, the United States was formed, approximately 750,000 whites lost their lives freeing the decendants of these slaves. Yet, no one seems to appreciate the sacrifice this country made to stop a practice that was started before the country was formed.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Media should post the pictures of poor little Trayvon the day he died and cut the crap with posting pictures of a sweet and innocent little 14 year kid with a big smile on his face ... They should show the one of Trayvon standing in front of a posted that says "Kill Whitey" on it and showing his gold grill ... This punk was going to get killed by someone sooner or later ... I am just glad the guy he attacked was armed and it was not an innocent unarmed kid or lady that he was beating their head into the ground ... The travesty of justice is that the guy who shot him is being charged ... Poetic Justic prevails once again, bye bye Trayvon ... 40 plus kids under the age of 21 got shot and or killed on the same day in Chicago and nothing has been in the Media about that, who the hell is and what makes Trayvon Martin so special ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Big Al, since you refer back to the time of the Pharohs and slavery, the Pharohs enslaved the Jews, but I can't recall any of my ancestors crying out for remuneration from the Egyptians. When the jews were killed and tortured in the Holocost I am not sure but I don't think they asked to be reimbursed for their loses. What makes the blacks so special that they should be compensated from people for the most part never owned slaves. Mike.

14. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Glad to see him tell the truth and not be fooled by so called Black leaders...Bill

15. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Our forfathers brought the blackman from Africa over here to do our dirty work. What a great favor they did us ?? oldtimer

16. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Barrel,

The Pharoh's as did many civilizations until recently enslaved many peoples.

Mostly people that where brought in as slaves, also thru conquest and those that moved into their lands during famines else where.

There where slave trading routes thru out the world, It appears that those out of the heart of the african continent are the oldest if not most highly used slave trading routes.

And yes one group has cried louder and longer them any other.

Al

I have wondered why the man that did the most to not only promote education for blacks is shunned by most.

Oh! I over look the fact that he was all about being better, working harder and earning respect. even many collages would not exist without his efforts, some of those Black collages had proven to be as good as the best much more well known collages!

17. APrice

APrice Active Member

Al, where did you attend collage?

18. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I am of the understanding that the 'War between the States' was about commerce, not slavery nor its demise. Abolishment was however a result of Union Victory. The resulting govermental policies to give equality to those oppressed by slavery, have enslaved an entirely new generation of people. Their offspring and the few of us left who actually earn taxable income. Everytime I see property tax, millage rates and income tax increases, I feel the bondage of those programs. Jake

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

The war between the States was started over States rights. Slavery was used politically by both parties. Mike.

20. oz

oz Active Member

I would guess that the black man that made this video worked hard all his life and is doing well. The more you depend on the govenrnment, the more you WILL depend on the government. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.