1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Country Needs a Change!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by puablo, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Time's a' Waistin'...We need to be much more proactive in our fight against all the junk going on in our great country!!! We need politicians that will write up bills and pass legislation that make it impossible for these "lunes" to keep nipping at our heals!
    We need legislation that guarantees our rights, undeniably as gunowners...no more fricken harassment from these know-nothing about guns politicians.
    One more thing, being from upstate NY...I'd love to see our state divided into 2 different entities.
    I'm tired of being told what to do by a bunch on "lunnies" like Bumbleburger and Kozmo Cuomo.

2. 548

548 Guest

The second ammendment of the United States Constitution covers NY too. All it takes is for some one to challenge the new laws. If there was money to be made in challenging bad laws, the NRA would be first in line to do it. But since there is more money in fear mongering; that's what they will continue to do.

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

No doubt puablo. I'm in WNY. The people have spoken.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.