1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THIS CATEGORY IS NOT FOR SHOOT NOTICES

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revbook

revbook Member

The Forum added a category exclusively for shoot announcements and topics related to that. Please take the time to post your notice in the proper category, where other readers will find it. That way I can easily continue to search for the answer to "Are 8s better to use that 7 1/2s?
    Don

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

This should be posted in the "complaint " section

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Going to be a long winter on here. People already crab'n about nothing. Dave T.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

This should be posted in the suggestion section! Jon

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

No it should not be posted in the suggestion section. revbook made the suggestion to David awhile back to create a section for trapshoots - announcements - etc.

I moved my North Carolina trapshoot thread to the appropriate area - others either did not get the message or prefer not to follow the rules of the forum.

There are 12 shoot notices that are not in the right category at this time.

FRedmon

6. 682LINY

682LINY Member

i have never found anyother sections,, i open web site read top to bottom,,, dont want to have to look all around like i do on londisland firearms site

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

You have to click on "Category View" at the top of the page. Jon

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

This sure has ruined my day, I'll tell you . . .

Neil

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't understand what is dang hard about posting the threads in sections they belong. The way some on here follow directions, i'm suprised they can open a box of shells without shooting themselves. When you go to post a thread, it is CLEARLY marked what each section is for.

....................................................................................................

682LINY,

There are seperate sections on this site and have been for probably as long as you have been a memeber. There are actually (8) different sections or categories.

Forum Information Threads

Shooting Related Threads

Shoot Imformation, Programs & Results

For Sale Threads

Want To Buy/Trade Threads

Off Topic Threads

Politics, Elections & Legislation

Uncategorized Threads

If you will go to the top of the thread page, just under the Private Messages heading, you will see "Category View". Click on that and it will seperate the threads into their proper categories. Then you will see why the owner "David" requires by 'RULES' that threads be placed in their proper category. You can view it either way but according to FORUM RULES, all threads are to placed in their proper categories. Then those of us who DO prefer the "Category View" don't have to read the crap we don't want to such as "Off Topic" crap in the "Shooting Section".

Capisce??

10. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It is shooting related and can go in either category. HMB

11. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I think if you post in the wrong category.. you should have your birthday taken away !!

oops.. never mind, I post in the wrong one all the time

12. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Where do I shoot this notice?

13. white rattler

white rattler Member

All this web site has become is a "For Sale" site. Trevor Dawe.

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Trevor. The "For Sale" stuff is a great motivator for shooters to visit. NOt much has changed in the time that I have been around. Pictures have become easier and those too bring shooters around everyday. And one of the reasons it appears to many to be just a for sale site is that we now have categories. Back 2 years ago it was all lumped together. You can still lump it together or leave out the parts that do not interest you.

Jack

15. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Being that I do not use the Category View, I simply do not open threads that do not interest me. It seems others should exercise the same choice. Yea I know way too complicated.. They live among us. A MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL. Jake

16. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gee....Friday morning and nothing to complain about. Oh well back to the couch for a nap.

By the way what category does this need to be under??

17. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Is there a category: "PLEASE SEND MEDICATION TO:?" You and the ground hogs are due for a long winter. Fred

18. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Sorry,

By the way, there will be an ATA shoot this Saturday the 3rd of Dec at Sarasota Trap,Skeet and Clays Club. Come out and join in the fun, looks like 78 degrees and a lite breeze.

19. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Oh man, 391, what's wrong with you? Don't you know how much this bothers us? You want to be shunned? Just keep it up, you'll see!

Neil

20. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Will this be an official ATA "SHUNNING"? Can we bring whips and chains? Or do we just do: TSK TSK. I have noticed that most of the complaints are from the East Coast --- West Coast today is in the 70 degree range. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.