1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

this B.S has to stop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'd buy another and make them into curtains and leave it up! I'll bet the stupid rules doesn't cover that aspect.

ss

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

They wouldn't like me living there. FLY IT HIGH AND FLY IT PROUD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE FOR CHINA, RUSSIA, CUBA AND ANY OTHER ANTI AMERICA COUNTRY.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

That is so dumb. The flag in the house not out side. Thats right make curtain and keep them up.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Bet they would not tell a Mexican family flying the Mexican flag the same thing. The ACLU would be in overdrive!

5. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

This crap go's on because YOU LET IT HAPPEN
    Get off you A** and Tell these A** H**** NO!!
    I for one have stopped being the NICE GUY...Now they get both Barrels!!!

6. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

I just called the Oshkosh city hall. The fellow that answered the phone said acomprmise had been reached between the tenant and the apartment co. He said the couple were using it a wall covering and not as the American Flag. I told him he was a Dumb Shit and that the guy was a Vet and had the right to display the flag by flying it or as a banner on his wall.
    I asked him if they also outlawed their illigals not to display the Mexican flag, he then said good bye. I then said have a good F--king day

Birddog

P.S. I am going through Oshkosh later this summer, I think I will make
    a visit to city hall and see this Dumb Shit

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If you are feeling testy this AM:

Midwest Realty Management Inc
    2990 Universal St Ste A
    Oshkosh,WI54904
    Local: (920) 426-2060

I think you should share it.

HM

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, I guess they must have heard enough(from their website):

Notice
    We are pleased to announce that we have come to a mutual agreement with the Prices that allows them to keep their American flag.

We would like to apologize to the Prices and to all American veterans. It was never our intention to hurt the Prices or disrespect what Mr. Price and all veterans have sacrificed for each and every one of us.

We have learned from this situation and will be revising our policy to allow our residents to honor America and display the American flag in a manner similar to the Prices.

Again we apologize to the Prices and anyone else who was offended by our actions. It is our sincere hope that our apology will be accepted and the changes we are making will be beneficial to our company and our residents.

Our company (Midwest Realty Management) was founded by a gentleman who served in the Korean War and World War II. The current President of the company was a Navy Pilot from 1973 – 1979. Midwest’s Construction Supervisor is also a Navy Veteran. We fly United States flags at all of our properties and we have the utmost respect for all who have served our country in the armed forces. In fact, the subject apartment community has four United States Flags flying throughout the property. Our request to take down the flag displayed in the window has nothing to do with our patriotism.

Our policies do not allow any type of flags, banners or political or religious material to be displayed in the windows of the apartments. This policy was developed to insure that we are fair to everyone as we have many residents from diverse backgrounds. By having a blanket policy of neutrality we have found that we are less likely to offend anyone and the aesthetic qualities of our apartment communities are maintained.

We apologize if our intentions are perceived as being unpatriotic, but that is simply not the case. Our only intention is to provide a comfortable and consistent living environment for all residents.

Midwest Realty Management

Welcome

HM

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Wonder if they would stop Muslims from displaying their prayer rugs. I'd guess not since they would fear retribution. Not advocating violence but "Americans" need to speak out and if necessary act out against these atrocities.

Robert

10. melbournemike

melbournemike TS Member

I agree it is also illegal to evict someone for displaying the flag! The sad part is the expense this family will have to bear to have the law enforced on their behafe.I believe the ACLU should take on this burden and back them on their fight!

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

It won't be long now,,,,,,,,,,

12. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The single biggest problem with the ACLU is they're always on the wrong end of the fight.

They NEVER fight for whats right. The consistently represent the idiots, gays, illegals, atheists and parasites in our country.

IE: ACLU sued to remove the cross in the middle of the California dessert that was erected to honor our Veterans. Suit filed by one atheist in San Fransisco who had NEVER visited the site and was picked up and pursued by the ACLU.

They'd NEVER represent an average American Veteran who'd like to show his patriotism by displaying the American Flag. Now if you'd like to burn the flag they'd rush right out and help with your bailbond.

All hail the ACLU (anti christian lawyers union)

13. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

a lot of homeowners associations and apartment management companies have this type of ruling for a long time so this is nothing new.

Birddog: you make yourself look like a friggin internet tough guy idiot. What are you, 10 years old? Yeah, go to the city hall over the summer and start a confrontation with this guy, let's see how fast your dumb ass gets cuffed and fingerprinted for harassment.

14. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

sernv99

You are the friggin idiot, just sit back an take it, it will all go away.

Again, you are the Friggin Idiot

Birddog

15. setool

setool Member

Too Damned bad my Dad and his Dad aren't around now...

Back in the early 70's, My Grandpa, Dad, and I were eating lunch at the bar of a local tavern. Some dufus ass sitting next to my Grandpa was talking shit about our Country, and Grandpa had had enough....

He FLATTENED HIM RIGHT OFF OF HIS BARSTOOL>>> LIGHTS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Grandpa and Dad were both Vet's.

p.p.s. The asshole, after the bartender got him on his feet, left without saying a word, and we happily finished our lunch !

Mark Schneider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.