1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This applies to all big shoots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have seen this time and again, and witnessed it at Cardinal Yesterday.

I got classified very fast, no line here at classification table.

Squadding, there were about 40 people ahead of me waiting to squad, squad 30 was on the TV MONITOR it was about 10:00am people behind me wanted to shoot Wednesday's first Event 100 singles, I let them go ahead of me so they could shoot, they were held up by people squadding for the whole shoot and did not get to shoot the first event.

All clubs should have at least 2 people squadding for the first event only or that days events of 1-2-and 3, after they shoot come back and finish squadding.

But Cardinal could have had more shooters shooting the first event, one other thing why could they not squad themselves on the computers on the right, next to the payoff printer there were 2 of them?

In Florida RJ STUART had computers for self squadding.

These computers could be running hours before event starts, and shooters could have squadded them selves.

I am going to suggest this to Cardinal Center.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I tried calling and got the the camping office at 419-253-0800 and they did not have a number for the Central Entry Building, I called at 9:15am Thursday mornig .

Contact person is Aden Kaufman if anyone wants to know who to contact, I won't be back until Sunday as I have High School Class Re-union Friday and Saturday

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.