1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of buying a Cynergy O/U@@@@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRW, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

I plan to buy a Cynergy Trap O/U. Does anyone know if a single barrel could be added later? Thank you Jerry in MI.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jerry.. Why not just buy a Cynergy combo gun??? Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Get the combo if that is what you want. This design takes a world of fitting. Browning will not fit a barrel, and it is highly unlikely a barrel off another gun will fit.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'm selling new Cynergy Trap Unsingle combos for $3,899!!

5. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I agree, buy a combo, don't dick around. Cost you much less in the long run. I would personally go for an XT, though. Just me.

6. JRW

JRW Member

Thank you for the replies. Jerry

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

Jerry
    Try t find a Cynergy you can try first. I like them much more than an XT for the way they swing and they fit me better. Now is a great time to buy a one but don't plan on adding a barrel later. You likely will not find one. I had 2 combos at different times and the unsingle barrel from both would fit on my sporter without fitting but most people will not sell an unsingle barrel from a combo. Great guns, the only down side is that n one does a release for them yet. Maybe one day they will but not yet.
    randy

8. JRW

JRW Member

rosebuster; I had the chance to shoot one at the KY State shoot. I have 3 of them in S/C models, and shoot the 12ga. at trap very well. I have a KS5 that is working for me on 16's and caps. So I am going to get an O/U trap model foe my dbls. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.