1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thinking of buying 687 combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sam (ATA Noobie), Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

If you like the fancy finishes, it's great.

For me, I'd rather have an older 682X combo.

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I bought one a yr ago, never looked back, I did shoot the old BT-99 once since, have not regretted the decision. You might want to have them add an adj butt plate so you don't have to deal with it later. you will be happy. Several other firends have done well with them too and are happy!

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Click on the above link for an article about those guns.

Ed

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I bought one from Joel in January. LOVE IT! I have also bought four other guns from him and Mark. Great customer service, best advice, and pretty dang good prices too! I had a 30/34 S-686E trap combo, another special order from Joel, but upgraded to the 687 32/34 Over SIngle, had them put the adjustable comb on it..upgraded the chokes to Briley Spectrum LF and LM and the thing crushes birds! You won't regret the Beretta nor the deal! Hey, even got a free jacket in the mix!
    LB

5. Herman63

Herman63 Member

Am tracking my new 687 unsingle combo now.

The service has been great.

Herman63

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.