1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking about buy a Dry fire system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Flinch king, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinch king

Flinch king Member

I'm thinking about purchasing a Dry Fire system. I saw the demonstration at the Ohio State shoot last year and was amazed. I think it would help with moving the gun ( I don't need help with the flinching part, I've got that down pat). And the valued information of where the shot actually was on the target would be priceless.I would like to know if anyone is currently using the system and how it has helped them. Also, is it user friendly and dependable.
    Thanks,
    Brian Seibert - Flinch king

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Save your money and buy a Tery Jordan wall chart!! my 2 cents. Rooferbob

3. AlanM

AlanM Member

I have one and think it worth the money. Has helped with the movement of the gun and keeping wood on the wood. If I can operate it anyone can, as I am computer illiterate.

Alan

4. Flinch king

Flinch king Member

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I highly recommend it, very realistic simulator. Only thing lacking is recoil. You get instant feed back on your shots. Wife uses one and it has gotten her to the point she can now beat me on occation. INMHO it is worth the time and money if you use it. Also the folks at Dry Fire are top shelf when you need help. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.