1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

think the pilot had a .40 zeroed on the cabin door

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by quartering, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quartering

quartering Active Member

it's all in the news today and we know now how it was handled by some crew and some passengers on board american airlines flight 1561 yesterday. but this hasn't been mentioned in the news: what do you think was going on in the cockpit, on the other side of that door? thanks

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Isn't it odd that this got so little press by the big 3 (ABC,CBS,NBC)

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There should be a sign on the door "Enter at your own risk, survivors will be shot on sight " ... Thankyou for flying American Airlines, Your Captain ...

WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Yeah, & the passengers said he was yelling some muslim saying, "Alah Achbar"(spelling may be incorrect). Main stream media hardly touched on it.
    Too busy praising Obama for whatever he did that day. Colonel

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I'm with Roger, knew of nothing anywhere.

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thanks MK. I had heard nothing of this story either. Thank God for people willing to step up and prevent another disaster.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The story was all over Fox. You are watching the wrong chanel. Bulge.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The networks are just like the Pres. They are in campaign mode!!

Whats going on in the real world is not relevant to helping Obama get re-elected!!

9. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Heard it on npr this morning

10. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

In Memphis the other day, a Captain refused boarding to what was described as "two Muslim clerics". The details should be at

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/may/06/delta-pilot-orders-muslim-clerics-get-plane-memphi/.

My wife asked if that was legal and I reminded her a Captain had the authority to accept or refuse boarding to anyone - no questions asked. If you signed out for the keys to the plane, it is YOURS, and you are 100% responsible for it and everything in or on it. It is your bird and therefore your career if anything goes wrong.

Doc

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a good friend who is a Pilot for Delta, I asked him about the incident with the Muslim Clerics and he said it happens many more times than makes the news ... He said that he as Captain can deny anyone boarding rights to that aircraft and he does not have to have a reason and they can use profiling to do so without being dragged across the carpet for it ... He says he has also rejected and or ejected some obvious Muslims after being asked to do so by his flight crew, again no questions asked ... He mentioned some paper work that had to be filed but said it was not a big deal ... Many thing have changed in the World as we know it today and we haven't seen anything yet ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.