1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Think of Others on This Holiday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by W.P.T., Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We went down to the food bank drop off center, you won't believe how many of those people picking up grocery's are driving Escalades ... I find it hard to believe that if we didn't donate none of them would of had Thanksgiving Dinner ... I have a feeling that giving is going to be cut considerably in the future ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Its to bad that the greed of some causes the rest to suffer.

Bill

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

My Uncle Hubbie came in on the late Burlington a few days ago. He went straight to the downtown rescue shelter. While going thru the thanksgiving chow line, one of the workers asked him..."Do you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?"....To which Uncle Hubbie replied..."Yeah sure, pass the gravy"!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

As Americans, we've all been blessed with the great bounties and freedoms that most of the world admires. What I don't care for is the greed and "Freddie-freeloaders" taking advantage instead of carrying their share. The unraveling of any system of government in history began internally. Hopefully our elected officials in the near future can have half the foresight our founding fathers had. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.