1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you do not do when cameras nearby

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Which one is thinking: "I cannot believe a leader of a major country is so stupid"?

bushmaster1313_2009_10016.jpg

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Hard to believe a Harvard graduate being so lack of common sense. People bow to each other only when they are further away from hand shaking distance. And certainly not at the same time.

I always say "Money can't buy taste".

When he got in the office, I added "Money or higher education can't buy taste".

Now I have to say, "Money or higher education can't buy taste or common sense". If he stay in the office longer, I really don't know what else I'll have to add later.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I'm not a harvard grad, but He must be making a apology to be the only one bowing!!! Otherwise they both would be bowing for a greeting or good-bye or after a deal between the two countries. break em all Jeff

4. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

I think he's begging, PLZ "don't take over my country I havn't finish breaking it yet"

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Complete putz.

Or in Spanish which we'll all be speaking soon...puto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.