1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that bad?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gabe, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe

Gabe Member

If you've read the threads you should be able to answer your own question.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Juno,you can go hunting or fishing with me anyday.
    Welcome to the site.You will always have the 10 percent group.
    As for your question.no things are not that bad.

It's winter,high gas prices,high componet prices etc.

Some people are just in a #hitty mood.

Thanks for your service and God Bless. I am sorry about your Father.

Bocephas

Charlie Beard

Stronghurst,IL.

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Juno: Thanks Very Much!! I to am a Veteran but not injured or wounded in action. But, Even though I have to use a wheel chair for transportation because of being stricken with a Muscular Distrophic Disease I still shoot and am as of now I am teaching my 13 year old grand daughter the fine principals of shooting. She likes Trap Shooting and Doubles the best. She also loves the quick sound of a 38 special and the hit of a 223. Her best is the 22Lr she got for her B.D. this last year. She shoots it great. We both shoot together and enjoy it very much. I spot for her and she spots for me on the long bore's. Keep Shooting Straight!! Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I had a dear friend who was a long time trapshooter, Gordon Leige, now gone. He believed that the reason trapshooters were such an ornery and gossipy bunch was because when they were at a shoot there was so much downtime.

I mean, spend eight hours and shoot two sets of 100 targets during the time. The rest of the time sit around and talk. Which turns to bitching. Which turns to "so and so turns down any target he doesn't like" which turns to "isn't ol' what's his name an a-hole." Etc. He may have been on to something.

Jake

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi Juno and welcome...firstly, Titanium Cole always has something of value that he brings here. I am sure others do too. Others enjoying stirring the pot. Re. being in a chair, well...there are many chairshooters who are doing well and, perhaps, can offer information specific to chairshooting. One friend of mine who is confined to a chair ran 100 straight from the 26 last summer and I am sure he's dialed in. Whether he will share secrets I dunno, 'cause he's a bit ornery. Enjoy your shooting!

6. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Charlie: Do you know Lyle Worthington up near Little York? Mizzou

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Mizzou,I don't think I do.
    But that name seem's to ring a bell.There is a guy from that area that use to run a gun club that just moved into a house about 50 yards from me.
    I think the club was the New Boston Gun Club.

Bocephas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.