1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thief mobs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by porky, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

There is a new mob in the US. It is called a thief mob. One thief mob hit out in Washington State. 40 teenagers went into a store and stole or ransacked the entire place. Next 400 teenagers went into a Wal-Mart in Florida and did the same thing. I guess the u-tube movie lasts about 4 minutes, but you can hear the young teenagers boasting about what they had broken or stolen. Great things for the future in your hometown near you. I hope you are ready for it. The average age is 13- 15. Stores will have to implement guards at the doors or electronic locks on the doors.

2. atashooter

atashooter Member

I say set up a Ma Deuce and when they hit, cut em down in the act. I have no mercy for a thief.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

“When a society pays a person for merely being instead of doing, that society is unerringly preparing for its own demise.” Unknown

Welcome to the entitlement generation.

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Chain gangs work..........we aught use 'em again........ it would do these little bastards good.

D.P.Reynolds

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Actually it's call a "flash mob".

We've had them hit here a few times. The police are pursuing all leads and video evidence to arrest all involved. They need to make an example of the first few flash mobs and hand out some real punishment if they're going to nip this in the bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.