1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They wouldn't renew my Drivers License today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Is some states you have to prove who you actually are, not some illegal off the steets....

A number of licenses issued in the past were not issued with proper proof of identity.

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I went through this in NV last October. I had my US passport, an original birth certificate and my nearly expired NV drivers license.... but the name on my SS card was not identicle to the name on everything else. First and middle names were reversed.

So, I had to get a watermarked copy of my BC and go sit in the social security office for five hours until I could talk to someone. Then I went through a change of name process and viola a new social security card. Then back to the DMV and more waiting.

Finally got it done but it made me wonder how is it that all these illegal aliens get drivers licenses or claim social security benefits. They must be sucessful because at least 80% of the crowd in both offices were spanish speakers.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can't blame dumocrats for your experience. They're usually down on the street corner giving away drivers licenses AND voter registartion cards.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Maybe that the folks at the DMV don't like you either and just decided to give you a hard time.

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

likes-to-act-like-he-shoots- YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!!!! You make it sound like I've harassed you via PM? Post the messges between us. Better yet, I WILL.

#1- from me to him, concerning a post from him to me on a thread that got closed.

idiot

To: likes-to-shoot
    Date: Sat, Jul 04, 2009 - 10:35 AM ET

blizzard.....just who are you to question if I can be on this website???

Pretty BIG talk for someone hiding behind a computer!!!!!

Besides it always seems when I poke the stick in the PRIMATE cage you are one of the first to start howling. Ever notice if you act like a human you don't get responses like this or is that concept above your intelligence level???

Are you serious? Talk about intelligence levels? My question was WHY you would WANT to be on the forum when it is full of folks who's opinions are 180 degrees from your own? I never said that you didn't have the right to be here.

It seems to me that you are the primate with the suspect intelligence level. You couldn't comprehend my question,AND you were the first to name call. Oh so typical of a LIB.

#2- His response.

Date: Sat, Jul 04, 2009 - 12:03 PM ET

If you were to notice all my first posts are contradictory to stir debate. Apparently intelligent debate with you people is out of the question. Nowhere in any posts I've ever made I said that those were my beliefs. (with the exception of union related posts) The name calling comes from you people. (Notice bigunn's first post in Axis of Idiots.) Then the dop pile starts so just exactly what do you expect?? If you were a man you would apologize for your last paragraph.

Notice no name calling or insinuation of character on my part!!

Best regards, Bill

#3- My response to above-

To: likes-to-shoot
    Date: Sun, Jul 05, 2009 - 11:55 AM ET

Don't hold your breath.

You should be banned for being an idiot.

6. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

likes-to-shoot, would you please ban me from your PM too? I've never sent you a PM, but don't want to be tempted to in the future.

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

What a friggin' jack ass. You can't even come up with an intelligent response! LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.