1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They threw him under the bus!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama team never spoke to, never met, doesn't know anyone named BlagoJevich.

Wouldn't expect any different from this bunch.

HM

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Yup, it's official. "No inappropriate contact by us".

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Blagojevich is a Republican patsy just like Joe the plumber was ... the friggin republicans will do anything to try and besmirch and oust a good black person.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Wouldn't it be more like SPLAT if he was thrown under and run over by the bus?

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Them Democrates are STOS, nothing sticks to them except the smell ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

newbus is just fishing. Sitting naked at the computer. Giggling about how he "riled up" all us Republicans.

One hand on the mouse and the other on his.........

LOL, gonna take a few minutes to get THAT picture out of your heads huh?

You should send that picture out as your Christmas card newbus.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

7. halfmile

I have difficulty giving any sort of credibility to anyone calling Obama a black man (of any sort).

He is 3% african, 47% arabic, and 50% white.

Someone needs rewiring. This is common knowledge and avoiding it is a sign of stupidity.

HM

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Mr. Newbius, you really need help man! Blaog is nobody's patsy, he doesn't need any help in making an ass of himself. Obama isn't squeaky clean in this mess either. Newbius the healing begins the moment you call so dial 1-800- I ant to be a republican

9. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

If Rod is really that slick, wouldn't the bus just SLIDE over him?

10. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Actually, halfinch, Arabic isn't a race, but Obama appears to be 47% chimpanzee to me. His ears are a dead ringer for Cheetah's from the old Tarzan movies.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I suspect Blojobobitch didn't go with Obama's recommendation for who to put in the vacant seat, said he was going to hold out for the highest offer, and the Obama machine decided to rat him out to the FBI.

12. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Hey Brian, great thought.....

What is the responsibility of the highest law officer in the land?

SW

13. shadow

shadow Active Member

Stonewall, If you are refering to the Attorney General(as in Janet Reno) it is to cover the Presidents a$$ and grab little kids at gunpoint in the middle of the night, along with burning women and children in their home and murdering mothers with babies in their arms.

14. halfmile

Delbert, correct. Further investigation reveals a hodgepodge of step-uncle, half brothers and sisters, step grandmother, etc,and multiple relationships in Obama's family tree and early life.

The grandfather was a British soldier in WW 1 , with about 3 marriages to his credit. Reportedly of the Luo tribe of Kenya.

For all that, I have difficulty with the hailing of a mulatto as "the first African-American" president when he is actually of mixed extraction having a white mother. Race is not the issue here, but I do have a problem with the misrepresentation and the hopping on the "Brotha" bandwagon in order to get enough votes to carry the election.

Happily, it seems to be backfiring at this point, and I'm sure the entitlement community will feel all the more betrayed when the mortgage payments and free gasoline for your car are not forthcoming.

Politicians have been lying for centuries, but the decade of broken promises we have experienced now is the most egregious example of political perfidy in a long time. Not since the days of Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall have their been so many self serving greed heads in the public venue.

In my opinion Blago is the tip of the iceberg, and most of these creeps are so good at CYA that much of their malfeasance may never be brought to light.

How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.

HM

15. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

What?, Who? Me? Naw man I didn't do nothin. I'm cool. How YOU all doin?

[​IMG]

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.