1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They started with killing white farmers...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ansvel, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansvel

ansvel Member

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article3602711.ece

..and finished with cholera.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_re_af/af_zimbabwe

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

This is what has happened all over Africa and the third World when you put people two generations removed from the stone age in charge of a modern state.

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Colonization put an end to tribal warfare in much of the world. The Soviet Union did the same thing. Made it too uncomfortable for all concerned. No colonization and back to the same old stuff.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can take the savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the savage.

HM

5. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

We have one who will soon lead the USA.

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Tank it somewhere else guys. This type of trash doesn't belong here.

WNCRob

7. jmenke

jmenke TS Member

Talk about threads that should be removed!!! I have never seen so much blatant racism as I have seen since I joined shooting forums! Disgusting!

I thought I was joining a like minded group, I sure hope you guys are a minority here.

John Menke

8. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. Zimbabwe, that icon of capitalistic enterprise!! (Wrote he, with tongue planted firmly in cheek.)

Oh, and lest we forget. The first lady of South Africa, Winnie Mandela, worldly famous for having foes "necklaced"

Ahhh! Civilization.

Best,
    Dennis

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Race has nothing to do with it. Western Europe and its extention, the US and Canada have been governed under gradual "civilization" for about 400 years. Pre-1600 Europe was not very civilized. It was very tribal, brutal and agrarian. Much like pre 1900 Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Mexico south.

Cultural patterning takes generations to change. What we consider modern civilization is in contrast to many of these patterns and particularly to the Muslim religion that is dominant in all these area except South America and sub-Suharan Africa.

If I would have gone to Oxford all I would be is an Okie with an Oxford Degree. Same thing.

10. Wheat Farmer

Wheat Farmer TS Member

WNCRob "Tank it somewhere else"?

jemnke "I have never seen so much blatant racism", Sorry to say it's the

truth folks. How many rights do the Whites have? Use the "N word" and you

will find out. But the blacks can call you any damn thing they want. Oh I

forgot, that isn't racism.

11. halfmile

Well, ya know, "white power" bumper stickers are hate speech, and "black Power" denotes racial pride.

What doesn't belong on this forum is white guilt apologism A(sometimes called Diversity).

There are a lot of dead Afrikaner farmers who worked all their life to be killed by someone who thought they had a right.

mencke and rob, just who do you think is the minority here?

I prefer the company of people who can think for themself without being told what is right or wrong by some high school social studies teacher.

HM

12. halfmile

Mash the link for a new perspective on Diversity.

Looks like the wheel has turned full circle.

HM

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Before it got out of hand they would just kill the family dog and amputate one leg from each of the livestock. Guess their hatred got the better of them, or they just got bored.

Is Mugabe going to be at the inauguration? Wonder what flag pin he'll have is his lapel.

14. halfmile

How about Obama's brother? Save a seat for him. He should start now wo his raft gets here in time.

We got a real hero for a prez-elect, denies his own brother.

HM

15. jmenke

jmenke TS Member

JBrooks, I'm glad you clarified that. So, you're not a racist, you're just saying that an "African" American is less civilized than a "European" American. Sounds reminiscent of some of the justification given for slavery.

To some of the other comments: The fact that other cultures have racists, doesn't justify racism.

I hate political correctness too, but does that justify extreme incorrectness?

16. halfmile

You sound like Trappy.

I think you should go read the text of some of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, you might get a new perspective.

Especially what Lincoln thought about the Black Man.

HM

17. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Mr Menke, You should move to Philadelphia,Pa. for awile and go into the Italian, Polish, and Afro American sections. you can see there civilation starts and ends.

18. halfmile

I have to apologize, put the link in the image box. Original post iis corrected and here also is the link.

Let's hear from the white apologists.

HM

19. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

ANIMALS

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Augie,,funny you should bring up Lincoln,, little known fact that he was very close to sending all slaves back to Africa,, I happen to have a book containing all the letters he wrote congress during his term in office,,,yet the brothers think he was their hero,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.