1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They did the impossible

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Well it looks like our politicians have accomplished what Hirohito,Hitler,Joe Stalin & Mao could not do. They will have destroyed our country. The only way to save our nation is to have a clean sweep---fire every incumbent. I have no heirs---but I'm sick to my stomach---seeing what these parasites in DC have done---its time to call in the bug killer & thats us. If we don't clean house I seriously doubt our nation will be around in 20 years. It happened to Rome, Nazi Germany & the Soviet Union. Only fools continue to believe it can't happen here.

Phil Berkowitz

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Few people paid attention, when Obama said, "America is the greatest country in the world, now help me change (destroy) it."

He will go down in history as single handily destroying the middle class.

3. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

What Hope? What Change?

America is dying because we as a nation were stupid enough to elect that community organizer as our President.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I hope we change presidents.

5. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

silverbullet, I'll second that and add the entire house and senate that need to be changed as well.

John E.

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Ok here's my offer I will put up 5k, to start a bill board campaign on a major interstate. Lets say I-95. Just to say fire every incumbent. It doesn't matter what their party is fire them. Anyone else willing to sign one.
    Its our country, maybe we can save it. And, the people who know me, know I'll reach into my pockets for a just cause.

Phil Berkowitz

7. Rick Barker

Easier for every one to go to business supply store, buy some t-shirt transfers, put "No Incumbents" on one side, and on the other "Tea Party Terrorist"

8. Rick Barker

Oh boy, his highness is holding a news conference this morning in regards to the stock market dive yesterday and the unemployment numbers released today.

What will he say?

Will he call for tax reductions or a tax holiday, suspension of regulations and spending and government hiring freezes?

Or will he ask for more taxes on the rich and greedy and more spending?

I await on awe.

9. Terry_Maiden

Terry_Maiden TS Member

So if you throw out all the incumbents wouldn't that give the Congress back to the Democrats? Right now the House is a Republican majority. All new members would shift majority back to the Democrats. Since only 1/3 of the Senate comes up for reelection every two years all new senators could shift the Senate back as well. Changing the President is OK except for what I heard recently. It seems the Vegas bookies have Obama the "prohibitive favorite" for 2012.

This is assuming the usual pattern is followed, a Democrat or a Republican being the only viable choices. If the American people go for Tea Party or Independent candidates in place of mainline Democrat or Republican candidates all bets are off!

10. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Throw the whole whole government out, they are all trash, have some backwoods down to earth people come do a better job.

11. Rick Barker

No you replace "old school, business as usual" Republicans and Democrats with those of the "Tea Party" mindset, smaller government, less interference.

12. Rick Barker

Bummer, he is saying the same old crap that has got us into and kept us in this mess, since Jan 2008.

13. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Our credit was just down graded-wait for the going out of business sale--everything must go.

We've got no to blame --we are responsible for electing some of these idiots.

We are the only ones who can fix this mess--hope there is enough time.

Kind of makes trap shooting look very insignificant-- we 've got more important things to do than hit targets.

Phil Berkowitz

14. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Never forget our constitution it gives us the right-this country was born in blood-Lee

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

We just voted out our Democrap rep in 2010 and replaced him with a tea partier. Now I'm supposed to throw him out in 2012 because he is an incumbent?

My point is we got some help in 2010, let's don't throw out the good with the bad.

And no I'm not a die hard Republican. I'm doing everything I can to defeat our so called Republican Senator Dick Lugar in the primary in spring 2012.

Term limits. I will not vote for anyone in over 12 years.

16. dougp

dougp TS Member

what is in a name? a shovel is a shovel but it can be called an earth moving device ,A politician , now politley is called a "lawmaker" well they can be called "hogs" oinking at the trough.They all are to blame for this financial crisis ,don,t just don,t blame one guy like Obama ,

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

dougp, no Ojackass isn't totally to blame, but back in 08 he said he had the answers. Now he doesn't do a damn thing to fix it.

18. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Government is the problem.....not the answer. And the fools running government aren't qualified to run my Boy Scout Troop.

Less government = less fools squandering our money.

19. over/under

over/under Member

The problem is they have enough votes to keep them in office, because their supporters live off the government.

20. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Maybe they'll do the really impossible, get Obama re-elected and give him a Democratic Congress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.