1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They are just here to work

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

America is being raped, and the people in charge are standing back and applauding!

We protect S Korea's border, Iraq's border, we protected all of Western Europe's border during the Cold War but we stand back and do nothing as our borders are being overran.

Sicking!

2. ChetH

ChetH Member

piranha2,

Can you post a link to the actual report you mentioned. I can't seem to find it. I see lots of references to it, but no one who has actually seen it. In fact, I find several websites calling the statistics you quote into question.

I agree that illegal immigration is a major problem, something we need to do something about today, but I like to get my facts straight.

chet

3. southpark

southpark TS Member

I see the problem now -- the racist police need to stop arresting those poor Mexicans!

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I wonder how many cases of Scotch Teddy Kennedy has gone through since he has been in the Senate? One of these days I'm going to do the math. I would be willing to bet that if you stacked up the CASES of Scotch Teddy has gone through, it would stack higher than the Washington monument.

Ted's brain has been pickled. I wonder what George W's excuse is?

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

piranha2, I would like a credible source for these statistics. Our city is just walking over the ground that Hazleton, Pa. already has trod.

the council is debating an ordinance to deny licenses to the businesses that knowingly emply illegals. There is a lot of liberal opposition to this.

If I could speak with credibility I might make a difference.

HM

6. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I can't understand why all these hardworking folks don't work so hard to fix up their own country? Don't tell me THEIR govt is corrupt, we have to deal with that too.

7. Mac V

Mac V Guest

8. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

That is exactly right, hairy. Bush poll numbers are low because of the immigration issue. Not the war in Iraq. Americans want to win the war on terror, not only to justify lives lost and limbs amputated, but to also make the country safer. American voters want our existing laws enforsed first, and know that any new policy or law will be administered in the a like manor. Especially by the same people. As we debate, this country is preparing a revolution by vote. The immigration issue is that passionate.

maltzie

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Handle the Immigration issue in the worst possible way is an under statement ... The problem is "it has not been handled, PERIOD" and as stated the Illegals are raping this country big time as the Politicos stand by and watch it happen ... The Politicians are like the 3 Monkeys, Hear no Evil, See no Evil, and speak no evil, so they do not upset their political careers and lose their over paid pensions with benefits when its all over ... The future does not look good for the American people unless the United States Governmet put a stop to this nonsense damn quick ... I have let the elected Politicians of this state know how I feel and wonder why there hasn't been a SWAT Team out in front of my house by now ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"WPT, I also have wondered why the feds aren't busting down my door. I send at least 3 emails each day(Monday through Friday) to the Pres. i have told him he is a traitor for not protecting us from the Southern invasion."</blockquote>

Because nobody reads them! The email address was changed some time ago and it now points to a server that does nothing but collect and delete incoming traffic. It contains a few filters that screen for a small dictionary of key words, threats mostly, that cause some of the emails to be flagged.

Mike

11. rscotty

rscotty TS Member

It isn't easy to verify all of these claims, but SNOPES (urban legends) did a pretty goo job going over many of these. Take a look at: http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp for details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.