1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They are here All around us In the sky

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slic lee, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Why doesnt all the govts once and for all get all pictures and information they have and have a formal expose to the entire world about alien life here, mostly what I want them to admit, I doubt it will happen,is how much more powerful they are than us.
    I assume the obvious, to get here, fly around, live in the sea or anywhere.
    My first book from the library, "The Red Planet Mars"

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I thought they already did, you'll find most of them in our capitals.

3. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Ask Glen Beck, he speaks to them.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Fathawn, I think you misunderstood Beck. He speaks to God, Obama speaks to the aliens. LOL, Bulge.

5. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Yeah, I'm sure there is a huge difference there. LOL.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    They're already here.

7. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

-----------------------------------
    Rick Barker Wrote:

If you look reallllllyyyyy close at the Reid, Pelosi, Frank, Dodd, Biden, et el., its' not hard to believe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to put on the black suits, dark glasses (men in black)
    and get some bug spray for their asses.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, I am a polymorphic alien and have taken the shape of your ts.com computer screen so that I can have sex with your pupils. If you look around at your next trapshoot, you will be able to tell the ones that are carrying my alien offspring. They will be the ones with extended midsections.

9. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I new there was a plausible explanation to the midsection increase at all the clubs? the alien has an army that will be unstoppable! to protect yourself from becoming impregnate by the polymorphic alien, send 1oz of gold, to receive your kit. the kit includes special glasses, a molecule disrupter beam in the form of a pen and a 1oz of forever human serum. send gold fast, running out of kits. may the force be with you.

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

recurvyarcher, you could have least bought me a drink first!

11. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The extraterrestrial beings aren't really a problem as they generally bring more than they take. (Einstein for a few cow butts, not a bad trade)

The interdimensional beings are more problematic for us however (parallel universe) Most of them reside in California and for some reason have more influence over us than they should. It has something to do with the apparent weakness of gravity according to Hawkings.

12. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Funny 1, they must have missed me, my midsection is not bulging yet!!

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

It's said 75% of all Americans believe in UFOs and that Aliens have visited Earth. Yet, less than 5% believe in the Easter Bunny.--------Amazing.

14. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

What do Trap shooters and Jupiter have in common?

A: They are both known as "Gassy Giants".

15. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Bruce...I didn't post that. An alien took over my typing fingers at the very moment that I was reading this thread. I now close my eyes to read ts.com. I'm working on inventing rubber contacts as we speak.

16. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Curvy, thats why i keep useing my glass eyes!!

17. quartering

quartering Active Member

funny now how everybody's phone has a camera/video feature yet we see fewer images of ufo's now than we did before the advent of the cell phone. i guess everybody's too busy texting or surfing while driving to notice the ufo up ahead.

18. tachyon

tachyon Member

Even cbs news is reporting that aliens (those from outer space not those from another country) are among us. Apparently they are experts in nuclear weapons and have regularly deactivated various nuclear warheads.

19. RLC323

RLC323 Member

If "they" have the ability to build a ship that can travel here safely from millions of miles away, don't you believe our relative stupidity would bore them senseless?

20. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

It was a typical fall night, half moon, no wind temp around 55 degrees.
    Everything was normal at Airforce base X. People were either sleeping or working or just waking up.
    In the communications building the radar operators were boringly BS ing with one another talking about a fishing trip when they heard: I have a unidentified craft entering my outer limit airspace 1000 miles, no big deal, happened all the time, a radar glitch or something.
    The unidentified aircraft is in my outer airspace, 800 miles traveling at mach 4 heading 240 mag.
    Everyone went on their scopes as they followed the craft into the 3rd ring of the scope. They were now authorized to go to the next stage, they notified their CO of the craft same speed same heading.
    At the 750 mile ring they sounded general quarters.
    The craft had now slowed down to mach 2, same heading, appeared to be coming at us.
    At 400 miles approaching inner ring the craft slowed to mach 1, craft slowed down until it was hovering over the base. Everyone was awake, everyone was outside looking up at a 100% UFO, a genuine UFO. It was the first that hovered over them, they had tracked many but this one was different.
    This base had 4 SAM units and all were manned.
    For you who doesnt know about SAM, they are radar operated. They get turned on, this gives out a small radar signal telling aircraft what is there. They can then be turned to track a signature and lock on, if turned to fire they will track and fire when locked on automatically.
    One SAM turned on, immediately a light came from the UFO touched the SAM unit and it was turned off.
    This was done again with another SAM unit and another, they were all turned off by a light from the UFO.
    The UFO stayed for awhile and flew away, first at slower speed, then mach 1 to mach 4 and gone.
    What do you think, a good story? No, it happened close to that way, here in the USA awhile ago. It has been going on all over the world in every country that has weapons like we, Russia,etc.
    You dont know when clinton was president a UFO landed at area 51 or 52 and was taken into the base underground.
    Last week there was a meeting from over 100 military and scientists to speak with govts and tell all the people in the world what is really happening, they went on the air told a brief account and when they got to the part where the UFO's turned off all the weapon systems they were cut off.
    I watched it til it was cut off. Why me and not you, I happened to wake up at 430 am, couldn't sleep, turned on fox, they were sitting at a long table, many people were there, I watched made sense
    Now I know fatbird and associates will be on, what are you smoking, enjoy, laugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.