1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

They are coming after ALL guns !!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BVz2lHODQvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rep. Jan Schakowsky: Assault Weapons ban 'Just the Beginning'

Jerbear

2. SBray

SBray Active Member

Yes, they have an agenda, and that is to take all guns away from everyone!

They will not rest until they have accomplished this.

Steve

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'd like to tell that moron,"Thank You", because she just did our side, the pro gun side, one helluva favor. Don't bend one little bit for these morons. Keep letting them show their true colors and the second amendment issue may just be put to rest forever, with us being the victors.

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Now's the time to fight like heck against these jokers!!! We cannot give an inch!!!

If you care about gun ownership in America, you cannot afford to not be an
    NRA member!!!

JOIN THE NRA TODAY, IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER!!!

Get involved!!! Write all legislators in your districts and all that pertain to you!!! When I write or call anymore, I'm not politically correct...I want these jokers to get the point!!! I've had it with their mamby-pamby leadership!!!

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

548 and Beeper will be by any minute..."NOOO! the liberals don't want to take anybodies guns....KMA you leftist anus cavities

6. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

Just got the NRA upgrade to Patron from Endowment member package in the mail today. I just finished the online upgrade! :) C'mon, the rest of you folks join even as an annual member! Puablo & I are both NY State residents so we know what can happen! The NRA needs your support! We probably sound like broken records, but this crap is for real!

7. SBray

SBray Active Member

I just emailed Rep. Jan Schakowsky.

I wrote that I felt she was not upholding the constitution, and that banning all guns would only weaken our country. If she were my elected official, I would encourage others to vote her out of office.

Steve

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

This is exactly why we can not give one single inch. This reality escapes idiots like Chesty and others on here who advocate so-called "compromise." You can't compromise with crooked-dealing lawyer rats who use the deaths of little school children to forward their secret agenda to strip us of Rights guaranteed us by the U.S. Constitution.

You either understand that, or you don't. If you don't, you're either not an American in the true sense of the word, or you're too stupid to argue with. Or both.

-Gary

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

I used to figure, don't ruffle their feathers as long as they didn't do anything serious against gun owners, and be polite when contacting politicians.

Guess what???? That's out the window!!! I won't give in an inch...these buggers won't give up til they try to all out confiscate them all!!! Don't believe for a minute that it's not what they want!!!

Now when I contact all these jokers, I let them know they're jokers and that I'll support whomever is running against them. And do all that you can to get them out of office.

All clubs should make it mandatory that you show a NRA membership card in order to shoot at their range!!!

No more time for gurley man pants!!! We win this one or we loose the whole ball of wax!!!!!

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Where are the CRETINS who did not vote or voted for an unelectable third party candidate now?

You CRETINS are complicit: YOU HELPED OBAMA GET ELECTED!

11. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I guess Jan's husband is now out of jail..He is a convicted felon..just a few fraud convictions..you can Google it for the complete info..Illinois should have it's own wing at the prison for our corrupt politicians..
    We have governors in and out..Blago ??? Finally has a honest job..
    Her husband Robert Creamer is a member of the Chicago Democratic Machine, known as the Chicago Democratic (Crime) Family. He was a political consultant to recently imprisoned former governor Rod Blagojevich, a friend of political consultant David Axelrod, and mentor to current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who started his political career working for one of Creamer’s non-profit organizations. Never had a honest job...

12. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

GW 22 is right; give an inch... This is only the beginning of violation of your constitutional right(s). It will happen unless we (all shooters) take a stand against these Einsteins; please support the NRA. BT100dc

13. 548

548 Guest

What are you all so afraid of? The second ammendment hasn't been repealed. It is the standard by which all courts will judge challenged gun laws.

This wonderful NRA you speak of... have they filed a class action civil rights suit against New York yet? Why not? Shouldn't they have?

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Go away troll.

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jack booted thugs.

16. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

If all gun owners stood together and actually voted on election day we could clean house of many of these leftist anti-gun representatives. But as we see here some would rather bash the NRA than go after those who would diminish our gun rights.

17. 548

548 Guest

So what is the answer? What is the NRA doing? Have they filed civil rights suits?

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I see our resident Quisling squeaks up. Well 548, so much for your posts that they won't take our guns away.

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wait to skate the subject Jeff.....Uh I mean officer 548.

20. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

548, just wait... litigation will happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.