1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TheScoringEngine.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JasonS, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonS

JasonS TS Member

for everyone that didn't see this last week.... please read below......

All – I wanted to create this thread to let you know about a website that I have launched. I am hoping to get some initial reactions from the shooting community. I truly believe that this site will have a deep impact on shooting clubs across the US. Here is a brief description: TheScoringEngine.com was founded in 2007 focused on providing you with the most comprehensive scoring and reporting engine available. We identified the need for a real-time, internet based, all inclusive scoring engine for the market. TheScoringEngine.com will be released, having 2 systems. The first system organizes, scores and reports on events where shooters participate in shooting and hunting as part of an event. The second system organizes scores and reports on Organization Events such as ATA, PITA, etc. Both systems will be available anytime, anywhere in the world, with an internet connection. Let TheScoringEngine.com do the work for you, saving hundreds of hours and costly mistakes. Contact me for more information. TheScoringEngine.com also has much more functionality. Use it to organize your club's data, members and finances. Each member could have their own "Portal", where they can view data such as event scores, practice scores (if they choose to enter), dues paid, etc..

Thanks for looking and considering using TheScoringEngine.com