1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

There must be a component dealer in Ma.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Anyone, please. Component supply in the state of massachusetts? With a good selection and all the parts? Powder,Wads,Primers,Shot. all in one store?

2. bceagle

bceagle TS Member

How about just over the border in tax free NH:

ALS GUN AND REEL SHOP
    5 LINWOOD AVE
    DERRY, NH 03038 ph 603-432-2708

This guy has everything you need and good prices if you pay with cash or check, he hates credit cards.

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

maclellan1911

I though gun owners weren't welcome in MA anymore, not to mention stores that sell supplies for them. Try the link above. I stopped by there on my way through and it seemed like they had quite a bit to offer. I don't remember their prices as being too outrageous either.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

WOW Quack shot never seen that place before, Been looking all over the web and yellow pages for new places to try. BCeagle thats a nother option for me also. I will be NH bound in a few weeks. Well I may not be welcome in mass but I am here!!!!! The stores are getting tough, honestlty I dont know how some of them do it. Im looking for fair prices and selection. most places are sold out or very limitted selection. thanks john mac. PS been hearing you cant even have shot sent to mass residence anymore?

5. higun

higun Member

maclellan1911

Contact Doug Whiton at doug.whiton@tds.net He is located in NH but shoots and sells all over New England. He is a great guy with whom to do business.

I highly recommend him!

6. bceagle

bceagle TS Member

Doug was at the MA State shoot, nice guy, I bought some primers from him, he actually had Rem 209's, those are scarce as hens teeth in this state

7. locdoc

locdoc Member

Thank you, Pete.

I'll be at the Vermont State Shoot Sat. and Sun. Please step up and introduce yourself.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

8. steevo

steevo TS Member

I also would try Al's in Derry, NH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.